'Please take care of our baby boy..' Yaya said to Mew hugging him..

'I will Mom.' Mew replied and Yaya tap his cheek dearly before facing his baby boy and hug him tight..

'I'm happy for you.' She said

'Thank you Mommy..and please don't cry or you'll scare off our guests with your smudged mascara..' Gulf teased her mom...It made the guests laugh in fondness..

'Ack!..Why me?' Barry yelped when his wife pinched his arm..

'I can't hurt our son so bear with it.' Yaya said..

'Women...anyways...Don't hurt my boy or I will chop your jr.' Barry said..Mew chuckled nervously...

'Oy..how will my son pleasure yours if you-ack!' Mark didn't finished because Kim smacked his head...Mew and Gulf facepalmed..

'Dada~' Gulf whined..Barry chuckled and pinch his bread cheek..

'Alright alright...Be happy you too okay?' He said smiling..

: Thank you Dada

The two said at the same time...

'Aawwww they sync' Kimmy squealed..

'Finally' Mew murmured when they finally alone at the altar..Gulf giggled..

'Eager to marry me huh~' Gulf teased

'I've waited long enough.' Mew answered...Mew and Gulf took a deep breath before holding each other's hand.. 'Ready?' he asked Gulf...who nods like a kid..They have no officiating officer..Just them saying their vows...

Mew clears his throat and look straightly at Gulf's beautiful orbs..

'Gulf baby, I know this may sound cliché or cheesy to you but know that,whatever comes out from my mouth is from the bottom of my heart...

Gulf nodded smiling..

....So uhm...I love you...from the very first day I saw your smile in our Uni...I swore to myself that I will make you mine...I almost gave up because you are so hostile whenever I tried to approached you..

'Because you're a creep!' Tong yelled  but clamped his mouth with his hands when Gulf glared at him..Mew smirked at him smugly...The crowd chuckled...and Gulf told Mew to continue...

.so yeah..Uhm..as the days go by,you start warming up to my presence...Spending a little time  with you made my day.It's like you are my maintenance that I need to take everyday.. You are my happy pill..Then, one of the most happiest day of my life happened..the day you became my boyfriend..since then,we faced different obstacles..and the worst one was when I almost lost you without knowing..

Gulf's eyes starts to water because that is indeed one of the hardest obstacle they faced...

....I hate you that time because I thought you just left me but..I hate myself more knowing that I hated you without knowing what really happened... And I am thankful that you didn't gave up on me and you still accept me...

Now that you will no longer my boyfriend..fiancé rather..but my husband..I promise you that I will be forever by your side..I will love you with all my heart and protect you and our future children...

At the mention of children,Gulf choked sobs..Mew wiped away his tears..

'I will not promise many things but I will do my best to be a husband that you can be proud of. I will love you  with all my being...I am blessed that you are mine. Words are not enough to express how much you mean to me..You are my life Gulf..You are my world. I don't care what other people say about us. All I care is having you here with me. That's all that matters to me. Let's live our life to the fullest together Gulf..Let's create our own family..and remember..I live for you. I love you baby.'