"Care to join your husband in the shower?"- he asked with devilish smirk, kissing my cheek before I turned around to look at my exceedingly handsome, hot, very loving husband. 

"And what do I get out of it?"- I wondered amusedly, giggling, as he hugged me tightly to himself. 

"I can definitely think of a thing or two."- he answered tantalisingly, fondling my bum.

Our lips melted in fond, passionate kiss and I giggled when he eagerly picked me up, carrying me to the bathroom with so much enthusiasm. I rid him of his tank-top and swiftly took off his sweatpants, along with boxers. My dark blue coloured undergarments landed on the floor in mere seconds. 

Warm water poured on us as our lips danced lushly, slowly and amorously. My hands tangled in his damp, midnight black, velvety hair, tugging on it, while Leo rained hot kisses on my neck, paying extra attention to my sweet spot: sucking, biting, kissing, licking, nibbling. 

He kissed me body all the way down, getting on his knees, making my body heat up in anticipation, desire and excitement. Leonardo laid my leg across his shoulder, smirking devilishly while teasing me by kissing my inner thigh. I bit my lip when he kissed my core, torturously slowly touching me, rubbing me steadily. 

"Leo."- I moaned in pleasure, pulling on his hair, as he pushed 2 fingers in me, touching my spot in an instant. 

He knows where to touch me and how to move, but he was teasing me, railing me up, making me pout in frustration. 

"Per favore, faster."- I pleaded, whimpering and aching for more, and he kissed my inner thigh, never rushing to comply, like he always does. 

"What I get in return?"- he asked devilishly, slowing down even more, as I sighed in utmost needfulness and frustration.

He is such a devil for turning me on and making me wait. 

"Anything."- I replied without a second thought, getting titillating smirk in reply. 

"I can eat you out any time I please. Whenever and wherever."- Leo told me and I nodded instantly, needing him too much to care about the consequences. 

"Cazzo."- I whimpered, moaning wantonly, feeling his velvety tongue flick so damn good as long, slender fingers picked up the pace, touching me so damn good. 

His skilled, long, slender fingers and swift, velvety tongue did unspeakably pleasant things to me, taking me to paradise. 

Him.

Cami came once, then twice, again and again, each time as gloriously as the one before. She tastes too fucking good to stop - so damn dulcet, so damn exquisite, so damn addictive. I will never have enough and fuck, I will gladly stay right here for the rest of my life. 

"Leo."- moaned succulently Camila, hitting her orgasm beautifully. 

I kissed and licked her clean, smirking at how rapid and uneven her breathing is. I kissed my way up and she was avid to kiss me passionately, wrapping her lean, petite arms around my neck. She pulled me closer and I gladly took up the offer, hoisting her feather-like frame up in my arms. Slim legs secured around my waist.

"Fanculo."- I sighed in pleasure and she moaned deliciously as I entered her soaking wet heat, sinking all off myself in one stroke.

Her.

We made out salaciously as he took me against the wall so damn good. Water added heat to the fiercely amorous atmosphere and room filled with steam. The two of us gave each other our everything, touching and kissing without stopping.