Cixous: l-ord a-ainz (begins to start crying too much and cant talk) we thought you died again lord please forgive my words but we all thought after you passed out on everyone in the arena!!

Ainz: (walks to a crying cixous) tell me cixous for how long was i unconscess

Cixous: for 2 years lord

Ainz: (gasps) wait 2 years!!!!!!!!!!

Cixous: lady albedo and the succubu' and all guardians came to visit everyday with tears in their eyes that you died ( begins to cry) but n-now that lord is awake i must tell them at once that our lord our master is awake!!!

Ainz: no need i will do that myself i anyways have orders for them to attend to

Cixous: understood lord (leaves ainz in his bed chambers)

Ainz: i do need to message albedo first since she is the leader of the succubu' and floor guardians (clears throught) here we go (*message* albedo are you there?)

(*message* waaait lord ainz i-is that you my looove!!! (Starts to scream and cry at the same time and cuts the message teleport)

Ainz: oh no this is not good!! (Starts to change back to his normal everyday demon lord uniform and get ready to meet with his denizens of nazerick)

(Ainz opens his bedchamber doors to step out and gets instantly greeted and tackled by albedo and the succubu' sisters)

Albedo: ahhhh!!! My beloved your awake (starts to cry)

Vanilla: (also cries) yes lord we thought you would never wake after 2 years you were passed out on us!!

Seliena: (starts to cry on his left arm)

Chika: (sobs) p-please lord dont leave us we succubu' cant even imagine to live without you!!! You are the only man in this world whos children i wanna bear!!

Ainz: wait.... children???

Vanilla: yes lord it is our sworn duty to be pregnant with your children. We do belong to you!!

(Rest of the guardians and maids and main denizens all running towards ainz)

Shalltear: my looove!!!!! (Jumps at ainz and her flat chest directly hitting ainz' face)

Albedo: YOU LAMPREY!!! HOW DARE YOU JUMP AT MY BELOVED!!!

(Succbu' sisters and shalltear and albedo all on ainz' body who is on the floor)

Ainz: shalltear.... cant breath......

Shalltear: im sorry lord arinsu!!! (Bows)

Ainz: well.... for now... about the children thing.....

Albedo: lord ainz did say that after your great battle you would give me a word back about a heir!!!

Vanilla: no fair albedo we succubu' said we would all bair lord ainz' children

Seliena: yea!!

Liena: yes!!!!

Chika: yea!!!

Albedo: well yes i did agree on that subject. We are fellow succubus so i dont mind as long as its not with the lamprey!!!

Shalltear: YOU BIG MOUTHED GORILLA!!!!

(Albedo and shalltear giving each other the death stare)

Ainz: THAT ENOUGH!!!! And i would like if you all can get up so that i can stand up!!

(Succubu' and albedo and shalltear standing and letting their lord stand up from the ground )

Sebas: are you sure your alright my lord!!