Ch. 162: You're my bitch now

The shocked silence after Gerson had left the room, told Gareth people had not seen Gerson ever be like that. He did not doubt that if Gerson would do something that out of character, then everybody else could do the same.

Somehow, he feared the women's retaliation more than the men's. Those women had been through something a man could never understand; that invasion of their bodies and mental torture they had gone through would make them want to give back in equal measures.

He was all for it.

More power to them.

If he had to bet, the women would be far more cunning and evil with both physical but certainly also mental aspects, because they had something to give back, where the men were more of the brutal force kind and would resort to physical damage rather than emotional.

Gareth.

"I see that you're comfortable now?"

Gareth had patiently waited for the guards and Aidan to strap Vasyl into the chair. The small uncomfortable twitches, when Vasyl tried to move, showed how uncomfortable he was. Maybe not because of the straps holding him in place, more because of the way he was seated, and the duct tape had to pull painfully at the small hairs in that area.

The thought alone made Gareth cringe.

Glaring at Gareth, Vasyl waited. He seemed to have understood that he was not getting out and had probably realized he had a storm coming.

"I'm not really the inventive type when it comes to this sort of thing. I'm not as experienced as you," Gareth calmly said. "So, I figured that instead of having to come up with something new, I thought you'd like to experience what I went through with you."

Vasyl's head dropped a little.

"Except, you'll not get the benefit of having The Extractor on your side, making it easier."

"What?" Vasyl's head jerked up and he looked with hate at Aidan. "You were working with him before I shot you?"

"Who do you think alerted his men to where they could find him?" Aidan was smirking and feeling pretty proud of himself. "Why do you think I made sure he got food and rest? Like I would care if it hadn't been him?"

"You double crossing piece of shit..."

"I'd be careful with the name-calling there, mate," Gareth interrupted coldly. "Double crossing is your game, we just learned from it."

Everything in Gareth felt on fire from the anger that came with being reminded how he had made a deal for Mackenzie's safety with Kyrylo, who had turned out to be Vasyl. And then, even when he had done that, Mackenzie had still ended up in harm's way.

To say he was pissed was an understatement.

Being accused of double crossing made him even angrier. He had made a deal and kept his end of the bargain. His honor never allowed him to go back on his word.

He would have died there to keep his word.

Nobody could question his integrity.

The next almost three hours they all had the dubious pleasure of watching Vasyl go through what he had wanted Gareth to go through. Only difference being Aidan was not holding anything back. He had shot up Vasyl with his creepy drugs and the current for the electro shocks had been on a higher setting, the needles he had used had been longer and put in differently. And current had been sent through them into the muscles, making them tense up over and over crushing around the other needles.