Chapter 16: Kim Hyoyeon

ابدأ من البداية

"If I didn't complied to their orders, I will be disowned too. I was so scared that's why I obeyed. I'm sorry I can't do enough to protect you, Taengoo." Hyoyeon said so sadly.

"Eh? That's nothing, Hyo. You did everything you can. And I'm grateful to go on a date with my ex and you tagging along. It's a funny memory you know?" Taeyeon laugh at the said memory.

"Well that's actually better than sometimes you paring me with Sunny." Hyoyeon acted like she's about to puke making Taeyeon and Minho chuckle to her silly antics.

"As much as I miss you, Hyoyeon-ah, we need the information you collected." Taeyeon spoke in her usual business tone. Hyoyeon heard it and she doesn't need to be told twice. She already know what to do.

Hyoyeon placed pile of papers on top of Taeyeon's table.

"I found out who is that source their talking about. Although it's confidential, they ain't got nothing to hide from Kim Hyoyeon." She winked at them proudly as she showed a paper and a picture of the culprit.

Taeyeon's fist rounded and her eyebrows met. Her eyes is staring angrily at the picture. Her eyes became teary because of the overwhelming anger building inside of her. Even Hyoyeon and Minho felt terrified by the way she glare at the picture. And if they don't know Taeyeon, they had probably prayed for the soul of the woman in the picture.

Minho peek at the picture. Just one glance and the terrified he felt for the woman vanished. It turned into anger. Almost as strong as Taeyeon's anger.

"She wouldn't really let you have a peace of mind would she?" He bitterly commented.

"You know her?" Hyoyeon watch them curiosly as she witness them flare up in anger.

"Is she also the one behind the fake fans today?" Taeyeon asked instead of answering. Her voice is cold. Hyoyeon never heard it before.

"I'm afraid she's not the only one. Apparently, she's just a toy that the mastermind is playing." Hyoyeon showed another paper and a picture of a man wearing his office suit.

"He is behind all these." Hyoyeon declared.

Taeyeon couldn't hold it anymore as she punched the table. Now she knows whose the text she received was from.

"Damn! Fuck him!" Minho angrily stated in his gritted teeth.

"Taeyeon, have you gotten the results of the investigation of Mr. Hwang's death?" Hyoyeon asked her cousin straightforwardly.

Taeyeon was surprised by the sudden question then again, her cousin is an investigator she probably had heard about it from the other investigators. Taeyeon took a glance on Minho who appears to be clueless. The blonde heaved a sigh. Maybe it's about time for her Secretary to know.

"Not yet, Hyo. I don't know why the investigation is taking too much of time." Taeyeon is clearly frustrated. She grab her hair and closed her eyes. It's like, she's facing a whole new problem that could destroy her completely.

"Mr. Hwang? Tiffany noona's father?" Minho asked curiously.

"Do you mind if I investigate too? I mean, not with your hired investigators of course. I would never want to work with those turtles. The fact that they are working incredibly slow is already suspicious." Hyoyeon stated her opinion ignoring Minho's question.

"I know. I've already thought about that. And yes, of course you can. I trust you more than them anyways. And if you have a spare time, can you please also trace their tracks? I wanna know if they're really just slow or there's a sabotage behind my back without me knowing." Taeyeon spoke calmer than before. She had been doubting the investigators she hired for quite some time now. And hearing Hyoyeon's opinion just added oil on fire.