𝟏𝟑|𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐒𝐓 𝐎𝐅 𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐘 𝐀𝐂𝐓𝐒 𝐎𝐅 𝐃𝐄𝐅𝐈𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐄

Start from the beginning

A little bit of hustling from the background of the call i could hear both girls mumbling to each other.

"Hello? what happened? are you okay?" Erika's soothing voice joined soon after. I missed the girls. Quite possibly the only good thing to come out of this mess.

"Yeah I'm fine it-"

"Did he fucking do something? I will stab him" Rhiannon interjected.

"OH. oh god no not like that no... it's just" I inhaled deeply, okay here goes.

"Well the other night, he kissed me..."

Silence. Pure silence.

Not even background noise.

Squeals. High pitched dolphin like squeals from the both of them, loud and together, immediately deafening me.

"oh MY GOD SHUT THE FUCK UP" and there goes Edward's voice in the background.

"DETAILS. NOWWWW" Erika yelled.

With a reaction like this it's making me blush, its not supposed to get a reaction like this. They are not helping.

I spent the next 10 minutes describing the whole event as if it just happened a second ago. I can't tell if i actually enjoyed having to relive that night all over again. But my cheeks are all red and heated up.

I can still remember how the warmth of his palm on my cheeks, how his eyes were so focused on me. How his lips felt on mine.

No you horny bitch. Snap out of it. This is not the man for you to get mushy over. They chew you up and spit you out.

"Head over please, us three need to be together right now" Erika pleaded. Excited to be with the girls i decided yeah why not? I need an intense sisterhood session right now anyway.

✼ •• ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈ •• ✼

I don't think i'l ever get used to walking down the hallway leading to the King's room. Long ass dark hallway just so extra for no reason at all. It was so empty, makes you feel so lonely even when you know you're about to meet people you like. Well, some people at least. Anyway it's best i meet the girls, god only knows what they'll do to me if I don't show my face.

"Antheia?" Liam's familiar face was shining brightly in front of me. He looked adorable in his pastel blue sweater, his hair messily slick back. It was nice to finally see him again. Instead of the other satanic men in this group.

"Oh hey!" I exclaimed, i really was glad to see him and it reaaaally showed on my face. So much for trying to be nonchalant.

He let out a slight chuckle. So he really just walks around looking pretty like that?

"Haven't seen you in a while, how are you?.... really?" He asked, his demeanor quickly changed to that of a concerned one. Wait, that color really looks good on him. Okay wow focus, for the love of god not again.

"Yeah i'm uhh fine" i pursed my lips, there's no way in hell I'm telling him what happened. "Are you sure? I heard the girls screaming a while ago on the phone with you"

They were really that obvious?

"Oh" i let out an awkward chuckle, "it's just girl stuff don't worry" i tried to play it off as best as i can. Being responded back with just his beautiful pretty boy smile again. Seriously damn this.

"What's happening here?" Ah fuck.

Liam let out an annoyed sigh. "Adam"

I could feel his burning gaze on me. Just piercing a hole into my body. He just had to come didn't he? He just fucking had to.