"I'll be fine" Beau promised. "Go get good grades and shit" he chuckled as he watched a bright smile appear on Aiden's face. Aiden mumbled a quick goodbye and headed off leaving Beau to he interrogated the moment the door shut.

"Okay, you cannot tell me you two are just friends!" Markos blurted out. "He's literally in here every fucking day just cuddling" He scoffed. "Friends don't do that shit"

"We're just friends" Beau shrugged and he wasn't even lying. Aiden would occasionally leave chaste kisses on his jaw, cheek, neck, or forehead but that was it. Both boys knew Beau didn't want a real relationship. They had also both been searching for comfort and had found it in one another... It was a win-win situation.

"Bullshit" Markos huffed.

"We kissed once. Now we're just friends... He's just a really affectionate person" Beau reasoned as he pulled the covers back over his body to hide from the cold.

"Well, I know for a fact that ain't yours or my sweatshirt" Markos huffed as he glared at the baggy hoodie. It smelt like cheap cologne and the pockets left anything that went in them with the lingering smell of weed. But Beau didn't mind and honestly wasn't surprised.

"It's comfortable!" Beau protested as he pulled the neck of the hoodie over his nose to conceal his blush. "And I was cold... And Aiden is just really nice!"

"Sure, sure"

_________________________________________

Austin headed down to the showers like he always did. He was certain he was one of the few boys who showered consistently once every other day. He was surprised Markos didn't but Markos had said something along the lines of public showers making him uncomfortable even with the curtains so he left it at that.

He sighed as he gathered his belongings from his locker and headed to the usual shower. He was one of three boys in there at the moment. Both of which left shortly after Austin started up the water. He let the warm water drip down his body as he massaged the soap into his hair. His bruised cheek was beginning to have a yellow tint to it but Austin was sure it would be gone in a couple of weeks. He had had enough black eyes and bruises to know that by now.

Some of them were from dance, but others were from school. School had been a nightmare when Austin first came out and only got worse as his style changed. The only people that were really accepting were the girls at his school. Even then, it was only a selected few. There were the anime girls who wanted to call him stupid names and completely fetishize him or there were the girls that wanted him for boy talk and fashion advice. To become their gay best friend. He obviously went with the girls who at least wanted his advice on things since they were his only hope for friends.

Ideally, Austin would have found a group of other gays nicely mixed of girls and guys. He would have found people who shared similar interests and hobbies... But that wasn't an option when he was the only out kid in his school. So he had played his role as the token gay bestie. And he had been very good at it since it came with a few benefits. He got to criticize people and people would take it as he was just sassy and gay rather than him being a bitch. He got spoiled rotten by some of his girl friends with money. And he had immunity from being too badly bullied as long as he was with his friends. Because no boy wanted to make a bad impression on the pretty popular girl.

Here, things were different. In Westwood, he couldn't be the typical gay bestie and get away with whatever he wanted. He was just the bitchy twink... And he weirdly enjoyed that. At least it was honest this time.

He shut off the water and stepped outside to find a perfectly sculpted body step out of the shower opposite of him. Austin bit down on his lip as he shamelessly admired Jullian's body with only a towel to leave to the imagination. It didn't take long for him to feel the burn of Jullian's gaze resting on him and he forced a taunting smile.