➪15. 𝙎𝙀𝙉𝙏𝙄𝙈𝙀𝙉𝙏𝘼𝙇 𝙈𝙐𝘾𝙃 !

Start from the beginning

While y/n was distracted by the ominous message Adam had left her, it appeared that the race between Langa and Adam was about to commence.

A race between some mentally disturbed man, and a wholesome, possibly homosexual Canadian boy.

——— Loud sirens were wailing amidst the twilight. How did the police manage to find out about S? And especially when it was during a race that most people were looking forward to!

During the race between Langa and Adam earlier, there were some exciting events that occurred.

First of all, Langa had completely put Adam in his place when Adam attempted to pull off the whole cigar-stalling show.

Then, not only Langa was able to perform incredible turns at a high speed, just a slightly behind Adam, Langa was able to break out of a Love Hug.

Yes, the same trick that got the poor y/n hospitalized and gave her a fractured leg with a concussion.

So how was he able to do it?

It was quite simple, to be frank. Langa pulled off the the exact trick y/n had in mind back when she was trying to escape the Love Hug. If only y/n wasn't distracted that split second, she would have also probably been able to break out of the Love Hug just like Langa.

Just when things were getting exciting, of course the police had to interrupt. So the race ended abruptly, resulting in an undetermined result. Reki took off on the Dope Sketch bike to pick up Langa, while y/n and Miya ran off by themselves.

"Don't you think it's great, just imagine how great of a fanfic that would make. A guy picking up his partner in a motorcycle, as they evade the police. Then, they drive off into the moonlight and live up to all their cottage core dreams." Y/n snickered at Miya, while the two were walking down the sidewalk at night.

Miya and y/n made it out of S around 10 minutes ago, and now they were just walking back to home together. It was a shame that
y/n still couldn't skateboard yet, otherwise they two would have probably raced each other in the middle of the night.

"That was extremely random, y/n. Don't ship them together if they're not even uncomfortable with it." Miya sighed.

"But Reki and Langa are so into each other. Wouldn't it be awesome if my big bros got together?!" Y/n squealed excitedly.

"How do you know? I mean they could just be very good friends." Miya shrugged.

"The chemistry is real, Miya. Honestly they're a bit like us."

"What's that supposed to mean?"

Y/n stopped abruptly, while she nervously fidgeted with the white rose Adam gave her. Miya stopped slightly in front of her, confused as to why she had a sudden change of emotion.

"Yikes, Miya must think I'm bipolar or something." Y/n thought to herself, questioning if this was the right time to bring up this subject.

"Are we very good friends, Miya?"

The soft glow of moonlight shone upon her face, gracing her features. Miya couldn't help but admire how gorgeous she looked.

"I mean I guess?" Miya replied, puzzled at her strange question.

"I was going to wait a little longer to ask you this question, but I couldn't wait any longer. I want to know how you feel about me. About us."

Miya Chinen stood there in silence. Her words striking into his head. A pensive look rested on his face.

"Am I just a very good friend to you, Miya? Because I can feel something between us, and I'm not sure what it is."

He felt heat rise to his cheeks, thinking about y/n's statement. Could she feel the connection they had between them? Did y/n know that Miya had a crush on her? That he was slowly becoming infatuated with her?

"You know, I was a bit oblivious at first. I'm not very good at reading emotions. I've been pretty anti social my whole life, except for these past few months. I noticed that you blushed around me a lot more. See, even thought it's dark, you're doing it right now!"

Miya was extremely dumbfounded by her. How could she be so straightforward with everything?

He had to tell her, there was no going back.

The cat-boy stepped forward, and leaned in beside her ear.

Right there, under the moonlight, his soft breath was tickling y/n's ear.

And so, he whispered:

"See the thing is, y/n. I may or may not have developed feelings for you."

Y/n never understood why that phrase brought her so much joy.

She also couldn't understand why she felt like she was on fire.

A/n: YALL IT HAPPENED ✋

Anywayssss!!! Sorry for this slightly shorter chapter, but I'm planning on releasing another one this week soo 👀👀

I know I do this like every chapter, but I will never stop thanking you guys for all the support from you, it means the world to me!

Thank you for over 8k reads! I can't believe my reads went up by another 1k within 2 days😩

And to y'all who are requesting a Haikyuu fanfic, I probably can't write it yet since I JUST STARTED THE SHOW. Yes I know, it's embarrassing, I've watched like 999999 animes but not Haikyuu.

I probably won't watch it once I finish like 3 other shows I HAVENT FINISHED YET BC I KEEP STARTING NEW ONES

Yikes i have terrible time management skills even with watching anime.

I'm pretty sure the last show I finished was Ouran High School Host Club and that was like 2 months ago 💀

This shows how disastrous my life is lol

just like saiki 😉