Chapter 11- "He didn't tell you?"

It's here babies! Hope it's ok. Kinda like where this is going.
Word count: 1k

The smirk on Ted's face when he answers the call makes you burst out laughing. Ted is resting his chin on his hands laced together, his  half lidded eyes peer through crooked glasses. He lets out a small giggle.

"What?" You say, swiveling in your desk chair back and forth. Your entire body is perched in the chair, with your heels touching your butt. You hide half of your face with the baby blue fuzzy blanket you have hanging haphazardly on the chair.

"Soooo....hoooow waaas it?" He says in a nosy tone, making you snort at his words and goofy smile.

You are both at your desks, just before you planned to stream together, finally having a window in your busy schedules to actually stream together.

"It was..good!" You say, your face immediately flushing when you feel the memories of last night come flooding through.

You remember earlier that morning, sitting in a barstool seated at Schlatt's kitchen island as you both ate some pancakes. You seated at the bar and Schlatt leaning over the counter. You had a very hushed, quiet conversation. It was about nothing really, just discussing future plans for streams and videos, and anything else relevant. You remember him asking you if you two could record a video. He looked slightly nervous asking you this, which was kinda adorable.

Ted's quirked eyebrow and small laugh breaks you from your train of thought.

"That good huh?" He laughs making you cry out in shock before crawling under your desk from embarrassment. You hear Ted gasping for air through your Bluetooth headphones, as you sob loudly in protest.

After Ted finally gets you to sit in your chair, he finally looks at you somewhat seriously.

"I'm glad it was good, what happened?" Ted says, smirking towards the end of his statement.

"Well, he wore a suit with his tombs cause he felt underdressed," you laugh.

"He felt underdressed but he kept on the timbs?" Ted giggles, taking a sip from a glass of water he had on his desk. You nod.

"But other than that, we had a lot of fun getting drunk. He gave me very nice wine," you say, pushing back your cuticles while biting your cheek, thinking about it.

"Oh wow I didn't even think of Schlatt having wine in his apartment." Ted scoffs. You hun in agreement.

"We didn't really watch Tv much, we just kept talking the entire night. Guess that's reason why my throat's so sore," you say absentmindedly, instinctively placing a hand in your neck, grazing over the marks that Schlatt left, which you thankfully covered with your hoodie.

"You sure that's the only reason?" Ted pressures you, with a huge smile ok his face. You actually let out a scream. Ted cringes before laughing hysterically.

"THEODORE!!!!" You cry, getting out of your chair, standing tin the middle of your room, still having a view of Ted. He giggles quietly, waiting for you to calm down.

"Fucking hell!" You gasp, finally sitting down.
Your laughter died down quickly, and after a long pause you see realization smack Ted in the face. His mouth is agape,

"Wait....you did not!" You start laughing nervously. He gasps putting his hands up to cover his mouth.

"Holy shit! Good for you!" He congratulated, you laughed. This conversation wasn't that uncomfortable for you two, since you had an entire conversation about sex with your exes, and all the horror stories with it. You know you can actually divulge in this conversation topic.

"Well, not really, he just uh...'helped' me..before I immediately fell asleep because of the wine." You mumble embarrassed.

"Good for you-even more!" Ted laughs, you joining him. You are still covering your heated face, trying to cool it down with your cool hands.

"Alright let's fucking stream cause that's all I'm telling you right now."

"Ok fine," Ted says, letting his mischievous smile linger for a few moments before shifting into a more business mode, setting up everything for the stream. Setting up a monitor share for your discord call for the Geoguesser you are playing.

"Ready to play Geoguesser?" You ask. You pull up the website, ready for a race like game of Geoguesser, planning in racing to see who could finish the quickest with the most amount of points, and then later in doing a collaborative effort.

"Hell yeah, maybe we can find out where Schlatt's new place in Texas is," Ted jokes non-chalantly. Your face immediately drops, your brain buzzing to a blank. Schlatt's moving to Texas?

"What?" You say, voicing your disbelief, staring at your keyboard.

"Y/n?" Ted asks, clicking on his mouse to look at your camera on discord. Your eyes blink rapidly, trying to fight back any indication of tears. Why didn't he tell you?

"He's moving?" You ask, looking at Ted with a look that makes his smirk drop into a small frown. His voice softens, his eyes flickering back in forth as he tries to gauge your reaction.

"He didn't tell you?" He asked. You shake your head. You were going to keep asking questions, but your phone buzzes with your alarm from when your stream needs to start.

"Y'know what, let's just forget that for now and just do the stream."

"You sure? You look a bit upset, I'm sorry, I- I didn't mean to-" Ted starts, genuine concern on his face. You shake your head, sniffling away your emotions.

You sit up straight in your chair, taking a few moments to suppress any sign of displeasure. Taking a deep breath, you drum your fingers on the edge of your desk.

"Nope, I'm fine, let's just make sure that this is a good stream okay?" You interrupt. Ted gives you one last look before you nod at him, and he lets a small smile cross his lips, making you  smile back.

"Okay,"