MINI CHAPTER: chapter 10

A/N: the reason why this is short is just because of writing purposes. I wanted to finish the semi cliffhanger without jumping into the next part of the story. So chapter 11 will be regular length ok? Consider this like a mini chapter or sneak peek. ALSO WATCH MY YOUTUBE VIDEO I CAN SEE YOU LOOKING AND NOT WATCHING. I HAVE EYES. LINK IN PREVIOUS UPDATE

Word count: 603

Not much else happened after your little experience with Schlatt, you were drunk enough to fall asleep right after he pleasured you, but he didn't wake you up to please him.

Instead he gently shook you awake with your bag. You looked at him with half lidded eyes and goofy smile.

"Hey!" You chirp. He smiles.

"Hey, let's get you changed ok? I saw that you had a change of clothes." He said, placing the bag on the bed next to you, taking out the pair of sweatpants. You knew you had a shirt in there, but before you could ask what he was doing, he went to his dresser and pulled out a sweater. He came back with it in his hand.

"You think you can do it or do you need me to help?" He said. You groaned.
"I was able to zip up the dress but now I'm too sleepy to unzip it." You say, flopping over on your belly so he could unzip you. He chuckles and unzipped the dress as you wiggle out of the small straps. He helps you lift the dress over your head. You immediately gasp.

"FUCK I FORGOT I WAS NAKED UNDER THERE," you yelped. He just laughed and hushed you gently, leaning down and placing a calming hand on your shoulder. 

"I already saw you earlier. Chill out. I saw there was underwear in the bag, need help with that or do you think you got it?"

You blush,
"No I got it, just turn away, nothing is sexy about putting on under wear," you whine. He laughs as he gives the underwear to you, his back towards you as you struggle a bit before your under wear is on you.

"I got the rest from here," you say. You grab the sweatshirt and sweatpants, wiggling into them.
"All good," you say, and Schlatt turns around.

"I have to change out of this suit, want me to go into the bathroom?" Schlatt says, walking to the door.

"No!" You say a bit more desperate that you would've liked.

"As long as you're okay with it," he says. You nod.
"Want me to cover my eyes?" You ask innocently. He chuckles walking up to you and placing a small kiss on your forehead.

"You're just fine doll, just get under the covers ok? Don't want you getting cold." He says before walking to his dresser. A mirror hangs above it. You look at his face through the reflection with his back to you.

"Why so sweet all the sudden? Not that you aren't sweet...but you're more than usual," you question. He catches your glance in the mirror while he unbuckles his belt and takes off his pants, already shirtless from earlier.

"It's called being romantic, can I guy not be sweet to the girl he likes?" He jokes defensively. You laugh shaking your head,

"No of course not, just wondering why you're so soft."

"I'm not soft!" He retorts making you giggle. He slides under the covers sitting upright as he looks down at you with a pouting look.

"Okay big guy," you laugh, ruffling his hair.

"Jesus Christ just shut up so we can cuddle." He whines, flipping you around so he could spoon you.

"Soft," you say playfully.

"Am not," he grumbles holding onto you tighter, his arm holding your waist as your legs intertwined.

"Are too," you giggle.

"Shut up and Go to sleep, don't make me sleep on the couch." You immediately whine in protest.

"Ok I'll stop. Goodnight Schlatt,"

"Goodnight Y/n"

"Happy new year,"

"Happy new year"