CLASS OF 2013: MY TOP 10 PICKS OF NEW AUTHORS

Start from the beginning

Seriously you guys, if I ever wrote a vampire book, I think it would be alot like this one. This girl obviously has tons of talent and is another one that I feel should have been sitting amongst this years Watty award nominee's, and infact, I feel that the only reason she WASN'T is because 'Pulse' isn't complete yet, but if it had been complete, not only would she have been nominated, she probably would have won. For all you vampire lovers out there, this is a MUST read.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

YazTheDaze - I have the perfect book for my teen readers and adult readers who are looking for something easy to read and understand. This author has written a cute little book with an interesting an evil twist called 'Love of eternity'.

DESCRIPTION of 'Love of eternity' - Demetrius Colt. An angel, but not the ordinary kind. He's not the angel who's holy and gives blessings. He's wingless, evil. He kills. His kind is selfish, they take what belongs to them and only them. They are the dark angels. They deny any emotion that holds compassion; like love. It's forbidden and if you're caught barring those feelings, You're forever cursed as a powerless mistake. I, Demetrius Colt broke this forbidden rule. Now I have to pay the price.

The book is really quite interesting and something that's about a topic that we all love to talk about, angels. I mean c'mon who doesn't love a good book about dark angels? You guys have to check it out.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AntonMaurice - This guy is one of my favorite new authors as you all know. His amazing book 'Pretty boys' is an amazingly well written boyxboy book that is simply mind blowing in more ways than one.

DESCRIPTION of 'Pretty boys' - Pretty boy. Gay. Queer. Fag. Those were just some of the words that Jeffrey Booth heard on a daily bases at school, often accompanied by a black eye or busted lip. No one noticed or seemed to care, that is until he took his life. Now in the aftermath of Jeffrey’s death, four young men are forced to reevaluate their own lives as the truth about Jeffrey's death is brought to light. A journey of emotions, Pretty Boys explores the difficulty of being gay in high school and having the strength to be yourself.

This book has the power to make you question alot of things about your own life, weather you're gay or straight there's a message to be pulled from it. It's perfectly written and has moments that are emotional, moments that are real, moments that connect with life. It's one of those books that makes you look at your own life differently, and by the end of it makes you want to aim to be a stronger person.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

JoJo_Classic - Her amazing writing technique goes without saying, her way of keeping the reader in tuned and wanting to turn the page is obvious, and her brilliant imagination is key in her story called 'Right where she belongs'.

DESCRIPTION of 'Right where she belongs' - "Oh god," I made little gasping sounds, unable to stop my eyes from rereading the note again and again."This can't be happening." Love conquers all...that's what Adrian Darling always thought. That is until she discovers something that will change her life forever... Adrian is the quiet, reserved type of girl who tries not to draw attention to herself and Caleb is her strong, bad boy best friend who likes to ward off other guys with his fierce scowl and bulging muscles. Typically enough, when Adrian is beginning  to discover her feelings for him, she receives a death threat from a stalker threatening to kill Caleb if she doesn't stop all contact with him. Now forced to run away, Adrian must learn to survive the real world of rent, loneliness, and don't forget outrunning a stalker. But Caleb isn't giving up so easily. He knows Adrian like he knows the back of his own hand. He's going to find her and bring her back home. Right where she belongs.