"How? When? Where? Who?" Madison asks. "Amelia broke it off. Something about me not deserving her and that she is too much of an emotional baggage. It happened three days ago." I mumble.

"T-This is too much to take in." Madison mumbled with wide eyes as she leaned back on the couch. Just then we heard footsteps and Amelia walked in. The sight of her made me go stiff. She had dark circles under her eyes, her hair was tied in a messy ponytail, she was wearing a pair of ripped blue jeans with one of her white off the shoulder crop tops. Seeing her after three days made my heart beat rapidly and I wanted nothing more than to get up and kiss the hell out of her.

Even with almost no make up on her face she looked amazing.

I saw the way her eyes widened at the sight of me and as she shamelessly checked me out. I was also wearing a pair of blue jeans and a white plain shirt. Wait, we are matching.

She averted her eyes from mine and mumbled a small 'hey'. "Hi." Everyone said in usion their eyes shifted between me and Amelia. "Let's get going." I said as I stood up, everyone following after.

We all walked out and I unlocked my car. "Um, who is riding with who?" Chase asks. I shrug, I honestly don't mind who I have to ride with. "We have two cars and five people." Madison says. I see Amelia looking down at the ground, "I'll ride with Amelia." I say my eyes not moving away from her. Suddenly her head whips up to me and she looks at me with a shocked expression. I move my eyes away from her and look at the others who seemed a bit shocked too.

"Madison, Andrew and Chase can go in one car while Amelia and I can go in the other. There it's sorted." I say and get into my car.

I turned on the ignition just as Amelia opened the door and sat inside. My hand itched to intertwine our fingers the way I always did while driving but I restrained myself.

I simply started the car and drove out the driveway. "I-I have something to say." Amelia says after a few minutes. Butterflies enter my stomach at the sound of her voice. "What?" I barely whispered as I tried to keep my focus on the road.

"I screwed up. I screwed up bad. I-I was scared, scared you would leave. E-Ethan, everyone around me has left at some point. No one stayed for long. You have been there for me, to hug me on my bad days, to wipe my tears, to make me feel loved. You have done all that and I am scared one day you will realize that... that you can't deal with me and that you deserve someone better. I know I am probably late, but I am sorry. I am really sorry and I don't expect you to take my apology since you have all the rights to be mad at me. But these three days were horrible, I don't know for you but for me, I felt empty, I felt lost... I realised I need you. That if our love is strong enough maybe you won't leave." She says quietly, her eyes on me. Somewhere in between her words I parked my car on the side of the road.

"You don't have to be scared Lia. I am here and will be here for a long long time. I don't care what you may think I deserve, but Lia if you haven't realized, you make me happy. Holding you, kissing you, loving you makes me happy. I forgive you, but I swear Lia break up with me once more then I will fucking lose it. Don't you ever do this to me again." I say as my hand goes up and caresses her cheek.

She leans into my touch and we both look into our eyes that are filled with love. "I won't. I won't ever do this to you. To me. To us again." She whispers as both of us lean in. "Good." I whisper and just like that I press my lips to hers.

Our lips move against each other hungrily and I wrap my free arm around her waist to pull her closer to me. She pulls away breathless, her lips red and swollen. She pants as she climbs off her seat and onto my lap. Her legs go on either side of me as she straddles me.