it was like we were in sync with each other because not even a minute later, she pulled my face down and i turned her to me. roughly kissing her as her hands laid on the sides of my neck and i lifted her up.

i took her into the room and dropped her on the bed seeing her laugh once i did.

she sat up and started undoing my sweats instantly making me bite my lip as she slid them down.

she slid my boxers down and looked up at me, taking my dick in her hand and stroking it slowly.

whew this girl is playing a dangerous ass game 🥴

"This what you wanted? open your mouth" she did as i said, sticking her tongue out and i slipped my dick in her mouth. "this whatchu' wanted, right? then sit back and listen" she laid her hands on my thighs as i fucked her throat, hearing her choking and all on it while her spit ran down in between us.

before y'all say anything, she can take it 🙄. everybody finna choke when something in they throat. she just don't he gagging like that. if she does, that's when i let up but she gon' be fine.

"You know i'll always look out for you. i did that shit outta love, man. i know it ain't my business, but that shit was wrong and he needed to know that. i'm sorry baby" i pulled her hair out of her face and she looked up at me before pushing her head down more making me sigh and lean my head back a little.

swear this girl is a monster when it comes to throwin' neck.

we ain't fuckin'. not yet at least. not on this jet.

but a lil oral never hurt nobody right ?

-

RYLAN ADAMS

RYLAN ADAMS

"I already know, Shar. you don't have to explain" i sighed, laying my head on his chest. "you have hoes and so do i. there's nothing else to really say about it"

"but there is because ion want them hoes no more, Ry" i furrowed my eyebrows and looked up at him watching him nod. "I wanna get back witchu', Ma"

"Pop what you did in high school.. can i even trust that you won't do it again? we just started talking again last month. at least give it some time-"

"let me prove it to you, Rylan. i swear ima make it worth your while this time, baby"

-

"shouldn't you get going? it's 9 and you have a session tomorrow" i sighed as pop pulled me into the   gucci store

"shouldn't you get going? it's 9 and you have a session tomorrow" i sighed as pop pulled me into the gucci store.

i thought we would part after we landed in Florida but nope. i guess not 💀.

"you don't need to buy me shit to prove to me you want me, Shar" he shook his head.

"that's not why i brought you in here. i know your birthday is next month and i want you to get an early birthday present cause i won't be able to be here for it" i pouted and he chuckled. "stop and go pick sum"

"You think these are cute?" i held up these sweatpants and he nodded, sitting on the chair. "i'm gonna go try them on. i'll be back"

-

"Okay be honest" i said coming out the dressing room making pop look up from his phone and he held his hand out. "what?" i took his hand and he pulled me to him, turning me around in a circle.

"these fire on you, bae. deadass" he slapped my ass making me smack my teeth and stare at him watching him laugh. "what? it's fat"

i rolled my eyes and walked away from him going back into the dressing room.

i slid the pants off and looked back up, jumping after seeing pop was behind me.

"boy why would you sneak up on me like that!" i pushed his chest and reached down grabbing my jeans.

"sorry, Ma. i got a matching shirt that i think you'll like" he handed it to me.

"pop.."

"nah nah. try it on. i'm not taking no for an answer"

i sighed and slid my shirt off, grabbing the other one from him.

he slapped my ass again and i turned around and grabbed his hand watching him tuck his lips in to stop himself from laughing.

"You look pretty" he forced a smile and leaned up pecking my lips but i didn't kiss him back.

"that ain't gon' save you" i slid the shirt on and he chuckled standing behind me, looking at me through the mirror. "i like it. do you?"

"I love it, Baby" he wrapped his arms around my waist and placed a few kisses on my neck.

"boy your nasty as hell! we inna dressing room" i laughed pushing his face.

"and? a lil make out session never hurt nobody"

"Bye. you and your hormones can go somewhere" i shook my head sliding my pants back on.

——————————————————————————

- Ideas?? this was rushed if you couldn't tell 😭