Nick gets up and walks to Liv's office as I motion for Sonny to follow me to the locker room.

"What are we doing in here?" Sonny asked as I shut and locked the door.

I smiled as I slipped my shirt off over my head "I need you."

He stared at me with lust in his eyes as I slipped my jeans off next, moving closer to him before he grabbed me pulling me into his chest "You want me to fuck you in this locker room?"

"I want you to bend me over that chair and fuck me." I said smiling as he smirked at me.

He pulled me over to the chair bending me over as I felt him pull my panties down "Remember to be quiet, don't want the whole squad room to know how good I make you feel."

I heard him unbuckle his belt and his pants fall to the ground, I felt him kiss my shoulder blade as he pushed himself inside of me. I used my hand to cover my mouth as he pounded into me, his groans and grunts leaving his mouth were turning me on so much. It wasn't long before I felt that bubble ready to explode, he must have known I was close because he kept pounding deeper and deeper. I couldn't hold it anymore and I let myself go tightening around him releasing all over him. It sent him over as I felt him twitch inside of me grunting as he thrusted himself through his orgasm. We stayed in that position for minute until he got up helping me up with him.

We slowly got dressed as we finished, he turned to me smirking "Such a naughty girl. We need to do that again at work."

"Shut up." I said smiling as we walked back out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Liv and I are walking with Barba after he tells us about how Johnny D wants a part of Noah's life.

"Absolutely not." Liv says cutting Barba off.

"Will you just let me finish? Johnny D will relinquish all parental rights and waive visitation. Noah won't ever have to know he existed." Barba says.

"He doesn't get to do this." Liv says as I grab her hand "Liv calm down and let him speak."

"As I was trying to say... they've offered a plea of three to five years for prostitution, which, I agree, is not enough." Barba says as Liv cuts him off "Not enough?"

"But I think I can sell them... on one count of trafficking, pleaded down. Braun indicated they might accept ten years." Barba says as Liv stops walking.

"Yes, because he knows that if this goes to trial that Johnny D will spend the rest of his life in prison. He sex-trafficked underaged girls. He raped them, he brutalized them. He does not get to plea this down because I want to make my life less complicated." Liv says as I try to calm her down.

"Okay. There's something else you should know. Regardless of whether he is convicted or not, he can still appeal for his parental rights. He could request, and has a good shot at getting, court-ordered visitation. You could be taking your son to visit Johnny D in State Prison until Noah turns 18." Barba says as Liv and I connect eyes.