🅻🅴🆅🅴🅻 12✰

/there's going to be a few timeskips in this chapter, sorry lol. theres also a manga spoiler, it's just where hinata goes after highschool/

 I woke up to the annoying sound of my alarm. I groggily picked up my phone and turned it off. I seriously need to change that sound. I sat up and rubbed my eyes, for a moment I was at peace. but that was ruined when I remembered last night. I covered my face in embarrassment. I can't  believe I just hugged him like that and ran away. he probably thinks I'm such a weirdo now. I sighed and got up out of bed. I did my normal morning routine, but I accidently set my alarm for an hour earlier then usual so I had nothing to do. I checked around the house for my mom or sister but they were both gone. I got my phone and went to roblox. I checked if Shoyo was online, but he wasn't. I assumed he wouldn't be. I was bored so I just played a random game on my home page. I got bored of that quickly, because the game I picked was fucking adopt me.  I sighed and sat on my bed. why did I suddenly get a feeling of loneliness? I usually like being home alone, but I can't talk to any of my friends because it's a school morning. maybe I should think up an apology for Shoyo. I opened up my notes app. right now I'm like one of those tiktokers that got cancelled. whatever. 

the only words I was able to type in 30 minutes was 'dear Shoyo'. but hey, it was time for me to leave so I could forget about this for now. I put my phone away and left my house, making sure to lock the door. I guess I couldn't forget about it, because after like five minutes of walking I saw Shoyo pedaling full speed on his bike.

"shoyo!?!"

"Y/N-CHAN!"

"what are you doing here, don't you have school?" I watched as he got off his bike, and carelessly letting it drop to the floor. he ran up to me, grabbed my wrist, and started dragging me the opposite way from my school.

"Shoyo, what are you doing-"

"I have to tell you something! but not here!"

"couldn't you tell me over text? or waited until after school?"

"nope! it's really important!"

what could be so important that we have to skip school for it? Is he breaking up with me? wait, we aren't even dating. is he telling me we can't be friends anymore? did I ruin everything last night? did I make him uncomfortable? this would of never happened if Aimi didn't leave me alone. I was growing more nervous with every step. where was he even taking me? I started to feel like crying, but no way am I going to cry in front of him. if he tells me we can't be friends I'll suck it up. I can be sad at home. after about ten minutes of walking I started recognizing where we were. this was the area where me and Shoyo first hung out at. why was he taking me here? I realized where he was taking me, it was the mcdonalds. but why was he taking me there? It's not like we could get food, it closed down because there wasn't really any customers. is he going to murder me? no Shoyo isn't a murderer. I'm overreacting, I need to calm down.

I was right about the mcdonalds, a few minutes later we arrived. I stood there shifting nervously for what he was about to say.

then, he said something I never expected to hear

"Y/N-chan, I love you!"

it felt like everything froze. did I hear him correctly? I'm certain I did, he shouted it. once the words truly sunk in my face flushed red and I became a flustered mess. I looked around to make sure he was talking to ME. turns out, we were the only ones in the parking lot. is this a prank? no way, one look at his face and you can tell he's being sincere. but, why me? I'm sure there's so many prettier girls at his school, so why did he choose me? why not one of the cute managers he has on his team? but, chose me. I felt a smile creep onto my face. there IS prettier girls at his school, but he chose ME. now I was smiling like a dork. what do I even say back? I've never been confessed too before