🅻🅴🆅🅴🅻 7✰

A/N : I'm not really following the show that well. I mean, I think that was pretty obvious when aoba josahi went to the training camp? idk I'm stupid. I'm just kind of doing my own thing with it, sorry😭

I followed the team into the gym after a few seconds of me trying to collect my thoughts. I saw oikawa smirking at me and I glared back at him. he just laughed at me and I sighed and looked away. I saw hinata again, and the image of him shirtless popped back into my head. my face got hot AGAIN. at this point, I'm certain I'm going to get a fever. there were a few more teams in the gym now then there was when I first looked in. it was a team I learned was called fukurodani, which is the team 'akaashi was on. and there was some other teams that I didn't know, and to be honest, didn't care all that much to learn. the day was honestly not that different then it was back at school. I just watched and took notes. It was interesting to see how my team played against others, and I got to take notes on the opposing teams weaknesses. I sort of miss playing volleyball, I wish I could get on the court and play. in middle school, I was a third year and it was our last game. the opposing team needed one more point to win, and I ruined everything. I set the ball too low, I was exhausted and my hands were sweating so the ball slipped. I costed us the whole game. I ruined all the other third years chances at going to nationals. I was an embarrassment to our school. after that, I quit volleyball. I'm not going to lie, I still loved it. but I don't think I can ever play volleyball again, so I'm just better off as a manager, anyway, I pushed all those bad memories aside. I can't be all gloomy right now. once it had gotten pretty late, kiyoko had come up to me and said we had to go make dinner.  I just smiled and nodded, and the followed her to the kitchen. but honestly I don't think I should be allowed in here. all I know how to cook is frozen chicken and rice. one time I almost burnt the house down because I forgot the water in my macaroni.

"l/n do you know how to cook?"

"uhh... no...?"

"alright, can you cut these?" she said and handed me some vegetable to cut. I agreed, since it's just vegetables. also, what am I supposed to say? 'no'? how hard can it be to cut up vegetables?

the answer is extremely hard. well, for me anyway. I cut my fingers like three times with the knife. nekomas manager helped me bandage up my fingers. honestly, I was extremely embarrassed for the second time today. I couldn't cook, hell I couldn't even cut vegetables. you know what, fuck the stereotypes that says a girl has to know how to cook. I'm a girl and I have absolutely no clue what I'm doing in the kitchen. it's not MY fault I didn't have anyone to teach me cooking. anyway, we finished cooking and kiyoko went to fetch everyone. and as of right now, dinner was quite chaotic to say the least. tanaka and nishinoya were praising kiyoko for her cooking on a dish she hadn't made. this guy bokuto was just being loud, and akaashi was next to him and he looked like a fat mood. I kin akaashi. aoba josahi and karasuno sat next to each other, and I was sitting in the literal worse position ever. I was sitting between oikawa and, surprise, Shoyo.

"Y/N- chan, what happened to your hand?!" Shoyo asked and grabbed my hand with a concerned look on his face. of course, I got butterflies. he was holding my hand right now.

"I-it's nothing! I just cut my hand when cutting vegetables" I replied. it didn't look like that answer satisfied Shoyo, but he left that subject alone anyway. he went back to shouting with bokuto about who knows what. oikawa nudged me and I looked over at him like 'what do you want?'.

"I thought you hated being called y/n- chan" he whispered mockingly.

"only when you call me it" I rolled my eyes at him. he just scoffed and went back to eating. a few minutes later, he nudged me again.