Computers are good for us

You probably didn't know and don't care , but I'm going to tell you anyways , that i take arguments really , really seriously .
So I'm not a person you want to have an argument with .
So let's jump into the time machine and I'm going to show you a very heated argument over whether or not computers are good for us or not .

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

I think i was in grade 2 or 3 and our teacher had made our class into 2 groups .
We had like an exercise or something where we needed to learn how to express our opinions .
And god knows that you should NOT always express your opinion . Especially when the one you are talking to is me and the thing we are talking about is really special to me .

So we were in two groups . One group said that computers are good ( i of course was in that group ) and the second group said that computers are not good for us .
First it started calm when we just expressed our opinions about the topic of computers , but then Carl started to talk shit about computers and i turned into a Hulk , i was angry , i was offended and sad .
So of course i needed to protect my babies and i told them , how computers are good and what you can do with a computer .
With every minute the conversation got louder and more aggressive.
Till the point when we were screaming .
But then they started to talk how computers ruin your eyes and stuff and we didn't really have a disagreement with that ( i mean they kinda do ) so the teacher said that the ,,computers are bad for us" team won .
Again i was sad and disappointed in myself , so I don't really know why , but i started to cry .
I mean i have always been really emotional and i cry over the smallest things ( that is the reason I don't like going to cinemas because i cry over movies a lot )
And winning is really important to me , (if I can't win then I won't play ) .
So i cried like a lunatic , and the teacher felt the need to comfort me saying that it was only a little argument over the computers and calm down .
Which only made me angry , i mean A SMALL argument over COMPUTERS. It was not small , and computers are somewhat good for us .

But i kept my mouth shut and eventually stopped crying .

-------------------------------------------------------
I hope you liked reading about my one of my embarrassing moments .
it isn't exactly a class story but it happened in school so it counts right?