Murder of the monkeys

One dark and cold morning , we came to school and found Lily dead in our home class .

And this is how the story of the monkey murders started .

Carl knew that Emma did it because they had an argument last night .
But Emma denied it .

Greta and Liisa hid the body in the schools buffet .
The buffet lady found the body and took it to the schools cafeteria.
The cooks made breakfast out of it and served it to the schools students.
It was pretty delicious 😋

Next day we found Alice dead in our garderobe .
We took the body to the assembly hall and hid it inside the piano .
I must say Alices body sounds really good .

Then we had a very calm week with no murders but then came the indepence day ..........

The school was filled with a nasty smell ,

we immediately knew it was Alice because she probably farted .

After the lunch break Cristhina got an anonymous call from Mr . Nobody :
C (Christhina ) : Hello !
Mr.N : Hey , Christhina !
C: how do you know my name !
Mr.N : It's not important at the moment , what important is that i am going to kill you all , if you don't follow my rules and tasks .
C: Who the hell are you ! If it is a prank call then F*ck you it's not funny !
Mr.N : I'm Mr. Nobody and I'm serious about it , i will kill you all , day after day .And by the way I'm single and ready to mingle . So call me babe , bye !
-Mr.N hangs up -

Chrithina told us about about it and we were like F*CK NO , we are not going to do anything except watch Netflix and eat chips .

Next day when our teacher told us that Brad was dead we started to think about that call .

Our class spies Annabrit and Agneta took it as their responsibility to find out who is Mr. Nobody and why was he killing our class mates .
The same day later , Christhina ...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay , this didn't really happen , but we were really bored and nothing really interesting happened , so we decided to write a murder story .
If you like it we can finish the story.
This is the only story that is made up , the next stories we are going to write here ACTUALLY happened and are true , just as we already said nothing really happened today so we didn't know what to write , but we hope you enjoyed it anyways .
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------