CHAPTER 23:Above the Storm

Start from the beginning

-

Aneheim was pissed because Alfred was still unconsious, but he became more pissed when he was pronounced dead.

"YOU ALONE FUCKER WHAT YOU GONNA DO?? CRY LIKE A BABY??", Yeonho teased, sticking out his tongue.

"FUCK YOU", Aneheim screamed and targeted him, Gyehyeon getting angry at this, making Aneheim switch targets.

-

"Where's Kangmin and Dongheon?", Minchan asked.

"They volunteered to get the spell book because Kangmin said he knew where it is", Hoyoung said.

"It's in the highest shelf I know, and Dongheon's car can fly", He added, seeing Minchan's weirded out look.

"Oh, WAIT HE HAS A CAR?!", Yongseung exclaimed.

"Yeah, he bought one 2 months ago", Hoyoung explained.

"That fucker! He told me he didn't have a car and mine broke down and he didn't want to pick me up I had Gyehyeon-hyung do it", Yongseung said.

"When did that happen??", Hoyoung asked.

"A week ago", Yongseung sighed.

-

Dongheon was still a little clumsy in driving but managed to get the book, almost hitting Kangmin on the process.

"Hyung!", The youngest whined, acting like a kid who didn't get his sugar today.

"Stop it! Get in!", Dongheon sighed.

The youngest stomped his way towards the car as he grumpily sat on the passenger seat.

"Look, I'm sorry I almost hit you", Dongheon said.

Kangmin pouted and sighed as well,
"Let's go", he said.

-

When the two arrived back at the scene, it looked worse.

The fire got stronger and the buildings surrounding them were burning, some already turned to ashes.

"Hoyoung-hyung!", Dongheon screamed.

Hoyoung, who was currently fighting at the moment, looked behind him and saw the 2 boys with their eyes closed.

The fire is so bright it made it difficult for them to see properly.

"Ha! Hoyoung-hyung", Dongheon called again.

Hoyoung lowered himself and ran to them, quickly grabbing the book from his hands,
"Can you two deal with the fires? Aneheim brought more company I need to be there", He said.

Dongheon only nodded and pulled Kangmin with him.

"EVERYONE GET DOWN!", They both screamed.

The others looked at them in confusion and listened when they saw Dongheon and Kangmin summon a tsunami and is about to let go.

When their friends fled the 2 let it go and it washed the fires and managed to drop Aneheim and his company as well.

-

Aneheim was now beyond furious and attacked the two, managing to injure Kangmin on the process.

"Aww, look at Minchan's baby, you are nothing but a weakling", He teased.

Kangmin's eyes glowed pink and looked at Aneheim while clutching his torso.

"Take that back!", He screamed.

"No", Aneheim said, his company surrounding Kangmin.

Kangmin knew he had to fight, but he has no more energy left, but he can't just die right now.

He crouched as he held his head and started sobbing uncontrollably.

"Kill him!", Aneheim ordered.

Panic rose in Minchan's veins as he ran as fast as he could to protect Kangmin, he released a sigh when he got in time and managed to put a protection spell on them.

"What!", Aneheim exclaimed as he saw Minchan with that stupid smug grin of his.

"Hey ANEHEIM! DON'T FORGET ABOUT US YOU COWARDLY ASSHOLE", Yongseung cackled.

"If you want to destroy them, you'll have to go through us first", Yeonho smirked as they all held hands and combined their magic.

"What the fu-".

"That's my friends!", Minchan cheered as he looked back to the youngest who was still crying.

"Calm him down first! We can handle them", Jisu smiled, patting their backs.

"Thanks man", Minchan smiled and helped Kangmin get up.

-

"Shh, you're okay, you're okay",
Minchan muttered.

"I'm scared, what if, what if this is the last time I'll see you", Kangmin cried.

"Shh, that'll never happen, I won't let it", Minchan told him.

"That's the problem! I want to be the one protecting you, You've been protecting me all along", Kangmin sniffled.

"Kangmin, look at me please, you were doing the same thing, YOU have saved me from being evil, remember that", Minchan smiled.

"I have?", Kangmin sniffled, finally meeting eyes with Minchan again.

This moment was like their first meeting, the time Minchan had saved him from a truck, only this time, it was more romantic.

"Yes! And I appreciate you for that, I love you Kangmin, I really do, and that night I have saved you, I should've realized that but I was an idiot, but YOU trusted me, and I love you for that", Minchan told him, tears falling from his eyes as well.

Kangmin kept crying as he pulls Minchan for a passionate kiss. One that he is sure could beat Aneheim himself.

Soon enough, both of them noticed that they were levitating in the air.

"I love you too, Minchan-hyung", Kangmin smiled as they kissed again.

-

"That's so romantic", Gyehyeon giggled as he held Yeonho's hands.

"Couldn't agree more", Hoyoung smiled while hugging Dongheon.

-

Aneheim should admit, he really got scared of that.

He now only has 3 people left.

"Guys! We can handle them", Kangmin smiled as his friends fled and let them finish the job.

"Together?", Kangmin asked, his head resting on Minchan's shoulder as he looks up.

"Together", Minchan smiled back as a ball of energy as large as the moon appeared and both of them let go quickly.

The energy was made out of love, it killed Aneheim and the 3 men but it fixed everything else that it hit.

"Beautiful", Jeyou muttered.

"Love is indeed a very powerful thing", Jaeyun said.

-

The pair met up with their friends and were now very happy with their lives.

"We can finally live normal lives, no Aneheim none of that shit!", Gyehyeon said.

All of them said their goodbyes and parted ways.

Their sailboat has risen.

And they all sailed above the storm.

THE END
______________________________________
A/N:

Technically it's not really done yet an epilogue chapter will come by but for now

THANK YOU FOR READING AND I LOVE YOU ALL ❤❤❤