Chapter 4

Her eyes began to water. The child that she had not seen since birth was with her. Not knowing how to react she just stood there. All of a sudden she felt arms embracing her. She cried and cried." Son, how are you here?" Inko asked curiously.

"I came through a bright light and found myself in the area." Izuku said.

"Well come in and get settled." Inko said with lots of happiness." I don't have a room set up, so you can stay on the couch until I fix up the spare room for you."

"Ok mother, thanks a lot, but what do I do here!" Izuku asked not knowing what to do on Earth. Inko started pulling a book towards here.

"Well there are plenty of things you can do." Inko said. Izuku got excited immediately, waiting for an answer." You could work to be a hero, or get a regular job, even you could go to school."

"Hero sounds like a fun option, but to have heros there must be villains." Izuku smiled. He did not like what heros stood for. They were all so stuck to the rules. If  you were to break them you would have major consequences." I shall be a vigilante."

"Are you sure? That will make you a threat to the heros." Inko was worried out of her mind. She did not want her baby in danger." At least before deciding, try for the hero school UA."

Izuku thought for a second. The hero school would give benefits. He would have inside knowledge on heros and be able to have a social life with other people." Yes mother I shall go to a hero school for a year, then go to America to find Dad." Izuku said to his mom. She smiled accepting his option and walking away.

After a long time at his mother's he left to submit his application. On his way he saw a kid training on the beach. A boy with red hair. He continued on his way to UA. When he finally arrived he saw the girl from the tea shop." Hello, it is nice to see you again." Said Izuku. She turned around and blushed seeing this cute boy behind her.

"H-i nice time see you again." Said Uraraka. With her brown hair and pink cheeks.

Don't worry it is not Izuocha, they will eventually break up and he will go to Momo to spice up the drama. Sorry for the short chapter. I am busy at this time and it has been hard the get out a chapter, but I at least wanted to get one out.