Such A Rude Sister

Pamela was writing a children's story. It was about a girl being friends with an alligator. She had such a knack for writing friendship stories. Her dream was to become an author, when she grows up. She loved writing.

"What the heck is this trash?" snorted her older sister, Amanda.

"I'm writing about a girl that becomes friends with an alligator," said Pamela. "My story is not trash."

"Alligators bite people!" said Amanda.

"Not the alligator in my story. He's a friendly alligator, and he wouldn't harm a fly."

"You'll never amount to anything as a writer," said Amanda. "You're story is stupid!"

"Amanda, be quite!" snapped her mother. "Pamela writes so wonderfully, and I absolutely love her story!"

"Thanks, Mom!" said Pamela.

"Of course, honey!" said her mother.

"Permission to rip her story up?" asked Amanda.

"Denied!" barked her mother. "You're so rude, Amanda! Leave your sister alone, and go hang out with your friends!"

"Fine!" scoffed Amanda. She put on her coat, and left the house, to go hang out with her friends.

"Pay her no attention, dear!" said her mother. "Your story has potential! You're a talented writer, Pamela! Even, your teacher says so!"

That was the encouragement that Pamela needed. It totally boosted her confidence as a writer. She continued writing her story. Her mother supported her, every step of the way.

Her story eventually became published, and copies of her book, made their ways to the shelves in the bookstore.

There was no doubt about it. Pamela was a fantastic writer!

This story was written on Monday, March 1st, 2021.

A/N Pamela is an excellent writer! Amanda was totally rude! She had the audacity to say that Pamela's story was stupid! Man, did she prove her wrong! Kudos to Pamela! Don't be a silent reader. Please leave feedback. Thanks.