Aaron Share Your Pizza!

Aaron: *waits for his pizza from Empire Pizza* I'm so hungry.

Pizza Man: *rings the doorbell*

Aaron: That must be the pizza man. *opens the door*

Pizza Man: $12.91, please.

Aaron: *pays with a 20 dollar bill* Keep the change. *slams the door in the pizza man's face* Time to eat.

SkittishReflections: Hey, Aaron! Can I have some of your pizza?

Aaron: What the? How did you get here?

SkittishReflections: That's not important! Can I have some of your pizza?

Me: Me too!

Diane: Ditto!

Aaron: Guys, get out of my house! Now!

Me: Come on, let us eat some of your pizza!

Diane: Yeah, dude! You're gonna be able to eat that large pepperoni pizza all by yourself!! You'll get a stomachache!

Aaron: I don't care! This pizza is for me, only! I paid for it with my own money! Now, get out of my house, before I call the cops!

SkittishReflections: *opens the box and grabs a slice of piping hot pepperoni pizza* Come on, guys! Help yourselves!

Diane: Man, that pizza smells good! *grabs a slice*

Me: *grabs a slice*

Aaron: I told you, I didn't want to share my pizza!!!

Me: *eating* Chill out, man!

Diane: Yeah, chill out! *eating*

SkittishReflections: Exactly! *eating* Thanks for letting us have your pizza, Aaron!

Aaron: I didn't say you could have some of my pizza! No more slices! The rest are for me!

DreaminOfSJ: Oh, yeah? *grabs 2 slices*

-lemxncndy: *grabs 2 slices*

Aaron: Stop it!! I didn't get to have any!

ThatCoolFriend: Ooh, pizza! *grabs the last 2 slices*

Aaron: NO!!!!!!!! YOU IDIOTS!!!!!! YOU DIDN'T SAVE ME ANY PIZZA!!!!!!!

Diane: Dude, chill out!!

Me: Exactly, dude!!

-lemxncndy: Calm down, Aaron!

Aaron: *angry and stomps his feet* IT'S NOT FAIR!!!!!! IT'S NOT FAIR!!!!!

-lemxncndy: Temper tantrum!! He's 41, and he's throwing a temper tantrum!!

Me: He's immature!

Diane: I agree!

Aaron: *screaming and crying* I HATE YOU GUYS!!!!!! I HATE YOU!!!!!! I HATE YOU!!!!!!!

Trevor: Aaron, cut it out!! Stop carrying on like that!

Aaron: *still screaming and crying*

Trevor: Cut it out, I say! Guys, you should leave! I'll deal with this immature brat!

Me: Okay, come on, guys!

All Of Us: *leaving Aaron's house*

ThatCoolFriend: Honestly, what kind of a grown man behaves that way?

This story was written on Saturday, February 27th, 2021.

A/N Aaron is just too immature!! All we wanted was some of his pizza! And, he starts throwing a temper tantrum!! Like grow the heck up!! You're 41 years old, man! Act like it!! 🙄 Don't be a silent reader. Please leave feedback. Thanks.