"Are you going to heal my wounds or giving me a boner?"

"Manahimik ka diyan Sergio ah! nakailang bayo mo na sakin!" tinawanan lang siya nito at si Venice naman ay pinatuloy ang pagpunas at pag lagay ng bandage.

"So tell me what did you do?"

"I-I don't w-want to..." napatigil si Venice sa pag gapos sa kamay niya ng bandage at tinignan ito ng masama.

"Why not? I'm not a mere stranger Sergio."

"It might change your perspectives and standards to me."

"Why would you think about that? Do you really think about my love for you that low? do you really think I would change my standards if my standards was your name?" and yes, bumanat na naman siya na nagpamula ng pisngi ni Sergio.

"Oh? dali na! sabihin mo na sakin!"

"Well, I punch Lezzo a lot of times..."

"WAIT WHAT? you punched him?" nagalinlanging tumango si Sergio habang hindi makapaniwala si Venice sa ginawa ng lalaken ito, men can be really reckless sometimes and she understand it clearly.

"You win right?"

"H-Huh? uhh- yes"

"Great because I will punch you more if you didn't win." He thought she will be disappointed in his actions but it was the total opposite, she was happy and proud while covering his two hands with a bandage.

"You're not disappointed? I-I mean I punched him and almost killed him."

"You want me to be disappointed? ok sure. Sergio, I'm so dissapoi-"

"NO! I love you a lot and you're proud of me." madali na sagot nito na mukhang na pa-paranoid... Na paranoid ang itlog nito for sure.

"Exactly... It's done! shit, I could be a nurse."

"Yes a sexy nurse made for me." kinindatan siya nito at hinalikan sa noo habang inikot niya lang ang mga mata niya, naiirita na naman siya sa pagmu-mukha nito.

"Itlog mo sexy nurse."

"Hey!"

"Naiirita na naman ako sa mukha m-" Agad siyang tumakbo nung nakafeel siya ng pagsusuka sa tiyan niya at agad naman siyang sinundan ni Sergio at agad nitong kinuha ang mga buhok niya itinaas habang tinatapik ang likod niya.

"We should go to the hospital Venice this is getting worser and it creeps the shit out of me." Hindi niya na lang pinansin ang binata at kinain ang mga rainbow macarons na binili niya noong nakaraang araw dahil buongbuo pa at siguradong ma pa-panis to kung hindi kakainin sayang naman ang pera ni Sergio.

"Amour please listen to me this is getting worse.. you've vomiting and have an uncanny craving I can't talk-"

"D-Do you remember the f-farewell s-sex that we do back i-in Milan?" sabi niya habang nangingi-nig sa mga iniisip niya. That time she doesn't took a pregnancy pills... Shit could it be?

"Yes, I did why?"

"I didn't took any pregnancy for the 5 days in that S-Sergio... c-could it b-be that I'm p-pregnant?" Biglang tumigil ang mundo ni Sergio sa pag-iisip at natunganga sa ere habang inisip niya rin ang mga nararamdaman ni Venice, yun pala ang mga sintomas sa pag bu-buntis.

"S-Shit I'm going to be a father? F-Fuck." Venice saw his man's eye teary that made her teary as well, she's still not sure about this but seeing Sergio's reaction made her life even brighter.

If she was pregnant then it would be great, Sergio was genuine and ready for her.

"I should buy some pregnancy kits Sergio... We're still not sure about this, I might ruin your expectations that would've hurt." sabi nito ng masin-sinan at yinakap lang siya nito ng mahigpit.

"I'm still going to impregnate you Venice... Gustong gusto na kitang bakuran noon pa." She can smell some possessiveness at his words, the way he said that was rough and dark and it tingles her bones.

"If I'm pregnant what will we name to our baby?" pag-iiba ng topic niya na nagpa-liwanag ng mata ni Sergio.

"If that's a boy I would like to name him Sergei or Vicenzo... How about you? for a girl?"

"Well if it's a girl I would like to call her Venizia or Serena... I found it cute."

"Yes, it's indeed cute."

"I can't believe we're going to talk about this." She said happily while looking at Sergio who was eating her macarons.

"Yes, I never thought the woman who tricked me would be the one who decided my children's name." Venice laughs while eating the macarons and imagining her life with babies and Sergio.

She still hopes that he will propose to her as soon as possible so her children will grow up having a genuine dad as she wants and to be married first.

Venice started to overthink what if Sergio doesn't want to marry her? What if may iba pala siya?

Damn it! she really hates her mind and everything that she was overthinking, but she knows Sergio wouldn't do that! she knows her man too well... She just needs to wait.

-

A/N: Venice's pretty French Macrons!