Randy shifted slightly, and turned to me, opening his mouth, "I hate to admit it, but Mikaela's right. You can't just become a pile of nothing because of him." Ugh, Randy, the one person I could count on to back me up, was stolen by his girlfriend. He was on the dark side.

"What else can I do?" I blubbered, the tears starting to blur my vision again, "Just go out shopping after a break-up?"

Immediately, I regretted mentioning that. The look that was on both Randy and Mikaela's face was identical. They were thinking about the exact same thing - it was actually freaking me out. An evil grin spread across their faces.

"Exactly." The both of them said at the same time, the identical devious grin on their faces. Oh no. I had seen this identical, evil look on Mikaela's face various times for the past few years. It meant bad news.

"Get ready Em, we're going out in fifteen minutes."

Somehow, she had managed to change me out of my onesie, gotten me to shower, brush my teeth and change into proper clothing. About ten minutes later, I was done. She had applied my make-up for me seeing as I hadn't bothered, and picked out my outfit.

We left the apartment after calling Elliot's babysitter to come over, and headed towards Randy's extremely expensive looking car. "Where are we going?" I questioned, but she ignored me.

I should've known what Mikaela was thinking. She was always obsessed with Glee, and when it had finally ended, she was heartbroken. One character she loved was Quinn. And, in season two or something, Quinn had gotten a hair cut because she was heartbroken. I should've known that Mikaela was going to get her idea from there.

After fifteen minutes in the car, I stepped out to face a white building with the words 'Just Perfect' printed in a humungous font printed on it. The light from the sun reflected on the shiny white building into my eyes, making my flinch. I should've brought my sunglasses.

"Let's go, there's no time to lose," Mikaela urged, and grabbed my elbow, dragging me towards the main automatic glass door.

It turned out that Just Perfect was one of those all-in-one spa/salon things, and they catered to manicures, pedicures, haircuts, and all that jazz. And, somehow, Mikaela had managed to bribe them to attend to me on a short notice. 

It was chaos; one moment I was standing at the counter, shaking my head to oppose Mikaela's crazy idea, and the next, I was dragged towards a black leather seat by two crazy hairstylists. I could hear Randy and Mikaela giggling childishly, and turned to give them my best 'how-dare-you' face. Unfortunately, the hairstylist grabbed my head with both of her hands and forced them to face the mirror in front of me.

"Don't move," She warned in a thick Scottish accent, "I'm analyzing your face and head shape."

I had a rush of deja vu - this definitely was familiar. I remembered the last time I had stepped into a salon as fancy as this. It was during my senior year, and Angel had brought me there to cut and dye my beautiful mustard hair.