Stirring before the Rise 2

_____

"Lemme out lemme out!"

Naruto turned around, concerned, "Yagura, is Fū alright?"

Yagura nodded.

"Then why's she screaming?"

"She simply needs to learn what words are to not be spoken of in this house."

"House?"

"Yes. . . a house.", Yagura implemented.

"I don't think thats how you use 'implement'.", Rōshi sighed tiredly.

No, it is.

"What?", Naruto asked.

Rōshi stared at the clump of grass in front of him, before waving his hand dismissively, "Nothing nothing, just a weathered shinobi blabbering to himself."

"More like a senile old man.", Naruto whispered to Yagura, who nodded thoughtfully.

"Oi! I heard that, you brat!"

"Oi! I'm not a brat! Dattebayo!", Naruto yelled.

"Sure ya aren't.", Rōshi smirked behind his flask.

"Yeah! I'm not! If anything, Yagura's the brat here!", Naruto pointed at said person, who froze in surprise, then pulled an offended face.

"I am NOT a brat! I am the Mizukage of Kirigakure and one of the first Jinchūriki to properly wield a Biju's power! I am far  from being a child, much less a brat!", Yagura puffed up, fingers flexing dangerously.

"Then how old are you?", Naruto inquired, one eye all narrowed to a slit and the other wide open, staring down at the Karatachi.

"18, almost 19.", Yagura growled.

"Hah! Then you're only a year older than me an Naruto!", all heads turned to see Fū - Utakata and Yugito on either side and watching her warily - standing importantly on a large rock, hands fisted on her hips.

"So!?"

"So, that doesn't make you much better than being a brat!", Naruto grinned.

"But you're calling yourself a brat now.", Yagura deadpanned.

Naruto blinked and turned to Fū, who shrugged.

"Anyways", Utakata sighed, "Who else is going to stay dead?"

Fū raised her hand, "Well, as I was saying, even if I'm not alive, if I'm able to move around and not be noticed by anyone, I bet I could pull a bunch of pranks on other people!", she cheered.

Rōshi took another swig from his flask, then gestured to Naruto, Yagura, and Yugito. "So that just leaves you three."

Naruto smiled, "I think I wanna have another chance of being alive!"

Utakata smiled and all the Jinchūriki nodded, agreeing wholeheartedly with this. Even if they hadn't known the blonde long, they already wanted him to have a second chance. It was strange that they already felt the sense to encourage and support someone they'd only known for a small while, but they didn't question it.

"Same"

Yugito and Yagura looked at each other(they had both said it at the same time), suspicion evident in their wary eyed gazes.

Yagura scrutinized the kunoichi, "You  want to go back to the living?", he wrinkled his nose.

"I could be asking you the same thing. From what I hear, in this new world, you have to follow the orders of some high-horse prick.", Yugito hissed.