Chapter 9

Hi guys! Sorry I haven't updated in a while, I strugged to find the time between school :( but on a happier note, IT'S MY BIRTHDAY TODAY!!!! I'M 16 YAY!

“See ya later, Rori.” Lydia smiled as she pecked my cheek. She then strutted over to Jackson. I rolled my eyes and made my way up the stairs to the school. Halfway through the halls, I felt a pair of arms wrap themselves around my waist, dragging me off to the side. I chuckled, sensing it was Stiles and spun around, grinning.

“Hey babe.” I greeted and wrapped my arms around his neck.

“Babe?” He asked with a grin.

“What?” I teased. “Don’t you like it?”

“What? N-no. I love it.” He blushed and I chuckled.

“Good.” I lent in and kissed him. Stiles immediately responded. After a few seconds we were interrupted by someone clearing their throat. Stiles jumped away and rubbed the back of his neck, embarrassed. I laughed and turned to Scott who was just smiling.

“Did you need something, Scott?” He shook his head and laughed.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

I sat next to Stiles who was basically interrogating Scott as we waited nervously for our History tests back.

“If Derek isn't the Alpha, if he's not the one who bit you, then who did?” Stiles asked and leant forward towards Scott, waiting for a reply.

“I don’t know.” He shrugged after a few seconds.

“Did the Alpha kill the bus driver?” Stiles asked again.

“I don’t know.” Scott replied slightly irritated.

“Does Allison's dad know about the Alpha?”

“I don’t know!” Scott snapped and the majority of the classes heads whipped around to look at them. “Jeez.” 

The teacher finally made his way around the us. He put my test on my desk and I thanked him, before glancing down at my grade, an A. Thank God. Stiles - who also got an A -peeked at my test.

“Hey! Well done.” He held his hand up for a high-five and I happily obliged with a grin. Stiles then looked over Scott’s shoulder, seeing the D-.

“Dude, you need to study more.” Scott dropped the test onto the desk. “That was a joke. Scott, it's one test.”

“Yeah. It’ll be fine, Scott. You can make it up. Do you want help studying?” I asked sympathetically.

“No. I'm studying with Allison after school today.” Stiles leant back slightly, surprised and impressed.