𝐈𝐟 𝐖𝐞 𝐖𝐢𝐧~ 𝐓𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐤𝐚 𝐑𝐲𝐮𝐧𝐨𝐬𝐮𝐤𝐞

Start from the beginning

Tanaka watched as his crush spiked the ball, scoring a point for their team.

"The girls are pretty good!" Sugawara smiled as he rested his head against Daichi's shoulder.
"Yeah they are," Daichi responded.
"We should play against the girls sometime!" Hinata shouted, excitedly.
"Oh, Ryū, look who's up to serve!" Nishinoya pointed out before sitting back down on his boyfriend's lap.
"Noya-san, what's the point of sitting on my lap if you keep jumping up and down?" Asahi asked.

Y/N took a deep breath before setting her eyes on the Shiratorizawa setter.

The whistle blew and she immediately hit the ball towards her, the setter receiving it.

The boy watched as Shiratorizawa scored another point, leaving them at match point.

"Tanaka, we have to go," Daichi warned.

He looked up, not even noticing that the entire team was ready to go.

"Okay," he sighed looking at the game one last time.

He wouldn't be able to know.

┍━━━━━━━ ✿ ━━━━━━━┑

"Tanaka-san."
"L/N-san, wait, are you okay?"

The H/C haired girl's eyes were filled with tears as she fell forwards, Tanaka catching her quickly.

"Y/N...?"
"We lost."

His blue-grey eyes widened as he pulled the girl closer.

"You guys were doing so well though," he mumbled.
"We lost, Ryū, we lost. That doesn't matter," she sniffled.
"Y/N...you're going to come to our game tomorrow, right?"
"I guess I should be there to cheer you on," Y/N said, still upset.
"Please?"
"Okay, I'll be there."

┍━━━━━━━ ✿ ━━━━━━━┑

Y/N arrived outside the gym in casual wear, holding orange and black pom-poms.

"Ryū?"
"Oh, Y/N!"
"What did you want to ask me?"
"If we win against Shiratorizawa..."
"Yeah?"

Her E/C eyes sparkling as she looked up at the second year.

"When we win against Shiratorizawa...I want to take you on a date."

Y/N's smile blossomed quickly and she threw her arms around Tanaka, forgetting about the pom-poms.

"You'd better win," she whispered.
"I'll try, I promise," Tanaka sighed, relieved.

She really did like him back. Maybe he should listen to Ennoshita once in a while.

She gave him a small peck on the cheek before running off.

"What was that for?" he called out."
"Good luck kiss!"

┍━━━━━━━ ✿ ━━━━━━━┑

Y/N watched the intense match along with Michimiya, Aihira, and Chizaro.

Tanaka, whenever he scored a point, would look in her direction and would give her a thumbs up.

Losing the first set and third set made the girls anxious but finally relaxed when they won the fourth set.

"Ryū! You got this!" Y/N screamed suddenly as they swapped courts to play the final set.

Everyone turned to look at her and her face flushed red, realizing that she yelled right as it went silent.

Tanaka's face was red too and his entire team was laughing at the young couple.

┍━━━━━━━ ✿ ━━━━━━━┑

"We...WE WON!"

The entire team ran towards the people on the court in shock as the Karasuno cheer team stood up screaming.

Y/N watched, tears falling down the side of her face as she watched the team rejoice.

'Guess I owe you a date, huh Ryū?"

┍━━━━━━━ ✿ ━━━━━━━┑

Mya Speaks:
HELLO, WAS THIS CUTE??

I had to write a theme statement for my CART essay today and let me tell you, that crap is stressful.

But my classmates all said I did really well and the smartest girl said that it sounded like a Disney movie summary so I say it's a win.

Anyways, I love you guys and see you all tomorrow!

Word Count:
1044
Next One Shot:
Shorter~ Yaku Morisuke

Word Count:1044Next One Shot:Shorter~ Yaku Morisuke