10

( Name's) POV  ( That's too may P.O.V's)

I ran down the house trying to find somewhere to hide, Then I went upstairs to my room, and I hide in the walk -in -closet.

" Senpai~ Sweetheart~ where are you?" said Adam's creepy voice.

I didn't move because, I turned my phone on and I dialed 9-1-1. Then,

" FOUND YOU!" yelled Adam

" AAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEE!!" I screamed ( I almost wet mah pants)

Then Adam was holding a bat and said," I'll see you when you wake up."

Then *WHACK!*

 " Sweetie.......(Name).......Honey.........wake up~" said a voice.

I opened my eyes and Adam was there with a creepy smile on his face.

" Your finally awake~." Adam said with a smile on his face.

"A-Adam?" I said slowly.

"Y-You said my name! say it again." Adam said.

"A-A-Adam, why I can't move?" I said trying to move.

"oh, I tied you up so you'll never leave me.

Then he zoom his face close to mine.

" Do you love me?" asked Adam.

I replied," yeah, I LOVED you, but not anymore."

Adam growled and said," why!?" I replied," hmm, let me see: YOU KILLED MATT, YOU KILLED JOSHUA, LUKE, YOUR MAIDS AND BUTLERS,YOUR DAD AND MOM, AND YOUR BROTHER! HOW CAN I LOVE A GUY WHO MURDER HIS OWN FAMILY AND MY BROTHER AND FRIENDS!?"

Adam said," so we can be together forever." then he kissed me

( NANI!?) I moved the chair back and forth really fast.

" (N-Name) stop it!" yelled Adam. As the chair feel backwards, the rope fell and I was free. I grabbed a brick and I threw it at Adam. 

"OW! ( NAME!!!!) GET BACK HERE OR I'M GONNA PUNISH YOU~~." yelled Adam.

I closed the door and I locked it.

" (Name!) (Name!) (NAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMEEEEEEE!!!!!!!) open this door! sweetheart~ open this door!!!!!" yelled Adam. I ran back upstairs grabbed my backpack and house key and I ran outside back to my house. I put the chains on the door, ran to the attic, closed the door and stayed quiet.

Then a voice yelled," (NAME!) WHERE ARE YOU!!!!" I can tell he's upstairs, he kept on saying," I'm gonna find you and I'm gonna keep you and punish you! Then I sneezed (like a baby sneeze)

" (Name!!) your up in that attic." The attic door started to bang. Then Adam came inside.

"No,No,NO! Leave me alone!!!!!!!!!" I screamed.

"I'm sorry, (Name) I told you that I love you, so if I can't have you, nobody will." Adam pinned me to the ground, held out his knife. I closed my eyes waiting for my fate, then

*BLAM*

I opened my eyes and Adam's forehead has been shot. He fell down by me and I got up to see who saved me, It was Matt!?

I hugged Matt and he said," (Name!) oh my god I'm so glad your safe." I cried while hugging him too.

"What do we do to the body?" I asked.

"Just leave it here, right now lets move outta here." Matt replied.

"To where?" I asked.

"How about Hawaii?" asked Matt.

"That sounds like a good idea." I replied