" (Name~) (Name~) where are you~." I smiled.

Then I turned around and Y/n was working with Joshua?!

I clenched my hands and I said in my mind," Kill him after school, don't let (Name) know."

I un-clenched my fist and I walked to (Name) and said," what are you doing?"

" Oh Adam! we're finishing our project about the war of 1781." smiled (Name)

Then Joshua smiled and said," yep! then we add George, and THERE! we're done!"

(Name) smiled and said," I'm gonna show this to Mr.Patrick.

Then it was just me and Joshua. I smiled and said," hi buddy."

"oh, hi Adam." replied Joshua.

" what are you doing after school?" I smiled.

I'm just going to chill at the sunset on the school roof, wanna join?" replied Joshua.

"sure." I replied.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~After school~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I waited on Joshua on the school's roof. "where is that nerd?!" I thought to myself.

Then Joshua said," I'm here, sorry Adam! I'm late."

I smiled and said," It's okay my dude." I fake chuckled. 

Then Joshua said," Adam, I'm in love with (Name)

I said," why?"

"well I don't know, her (hair color) is my favorite color  her (hair length) is so cute and she's brave and she cares about everyone, when you got bullied she saved you, I saw her, and I couldn't stop thinking of her, I just want to tell her." Joshua said looking at think sky.

I got mad, I said," (NAME) BELONGS TO ME!!!!!!!" I ran to Joshua and I stabbed his chest.

"AUGH!" yelled Joshua. Joshua walked backwards and fell off the school's roof

I was looking down at Joshua's body falling to the grass and I laughed

"And you stay dead!" I smiled, then I left the school's building.