( Still Adam's P.O.V)

As we sat down for lunch, Matt and (Name) got the drinks and food.

" Nachos for all of us!" yelled (Name) giving me my drink. Then we all talked and make jokes, that doesn't mean I'm still gonna let Matt live. " I'm gonna go to the bathroom." (Name got up from her seat. " I gotta go to."

I turned around to make sure that nobody sees me with these pills that can kill anyone. I placed it in Matt's drink and I laughed and said," Now (Name) can be mine." I said to myself.

as Matt and (Name) came back from the bathroom. I said," welcome back." Matt said,: uh, thanks?" as Matt took a sip of his drink I smiled and (Name) asked," what are you smiling at?"

"huh!? nothing!" I lied. " Your brother will die." I said in my mind.

Then Matt started to get dizzy, " Matt? what's wrong?" asked (Name.)

"I-I-I- don't know? maybe it's the drink? I don't know, I just feel dizzy." replied Matt.

As Matt got up, he threw up on the floor, but it was blood, I didn't do anything, I just smiled with my eyes closed. "M-MATT!?" cried (Name) I opened my eyes and Matt's last words were," I love you (Name).... Your the best sister.... ever." Matt started to fall backwards and didn't move, everyone was gasping and was like talking, then (Name) just said," can you drive?" I nodded my head and I took Matt's car key and started to drive.