" Mom, I have a friend!" I yelled.  My mom walked in and said," who are you my dear?"

(Name) smiled and said," (First Name) (Last Name)." my mom said," OH! YOUR THAT GIRL WHO SAVED MY SON FROM GETTING BULLIED!!!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!" she said shaking (Name's) hand, " Jeff, John! meet the girl who saved Adam!!"  My dad and my brother walked in to greet (Name) then my brother, Jeff grabbed (Name's) hand and asked her this:

"uh,yeah?" (Name said confused)

" DATE ME!!! said Jeff 

I grabbed Jeff's hair and said," Get away from (Name) we don't treat females like that!!"

"Owwwwwwwwww!" cried Jeff

" weird kid, where's my room?" (Name) asked.

My 2nd butler, James said," follow me Mrs.

(Name's) P.O.V

Adam's butler opened the door to my room and I said," thank you mister....?"

"James, I'm James" James smiled.

I was about to shake his hand but James said," no, hand shake, you can give me a hug."

"A-Are you sure?" I asked.

James walked to me and said," yes... hug me."

I shook my head and said," well, why not a handshake?"

James placed his fingers against my chin mine and said," I don't want a hug anymore... I want... you."

Then James slowly kissed me.

( OH HELL NAW!) 

I pushed James away and I yelled," get away from me!"

James started to get mad. "You little brat!" James said slapping me. Then I fell to the ground.

James started to grab my neck and said," if you dare to tell anyone, I'll kill you! got that!?"

I said," just go ahead and kill me! what will Adam say? what will Adam's parents say when you kill me. The girl who saved Adam, just go ahead a kill me, if you do, then you'll get fired and arrested!!"

James slowly released my neck and said," your right...sorry." then he walked away.

" YOUR JUST GONNA LEAVE ME ON THE FLOOR!!" I yelled.