Show me

Tuesday 11th September 1916

That day Solo wanted to show me an unusual place . When I had asked where it was, he was silent and looked suspicious. Did he not want to tell me, it couldn't be that special. Could it? 

Friday 14th February 1917

Till this day, I still had not been to the place that Solo wanted to show me. So I decided to tell him about the unknown. He looked at me deadly staring into my soul. His eyes had turn from innocent to evil. He looked very frustrated, I had no idea on what move to make. It was if I was stuck in this position. He said nothing, I was just there looking at him. I could not get my eyes of him. It was like he had control over me. "Solo" I had said. He turned away, and said nothing. He had walked through the door and left. From that day, he was not to be seen. Never heard from, It had left me speechless that nobody else had remembered or even seen him. It had felt like if I was in a totally different world from where I was suppose to be. Why does no one understand my feelings. Why can't they just believe me. Why. Just why. 

After Solo's death, I could not sleep neither eat. I remember all the moments we had, but I feel like he never existed. Something makes me feel this way. 

Mattia POV 

I have literally had enough of Y/n. Does it look like I know or have ever met Solo. Who even is that man. Everyone in the city thinks she is crazy. Did I forget to mention that day she pulled a guys wig off at a party. It was so embarrassing me. We still have rumors and people talking about it to this day. Something had gotten into her. I understand her childhood was not that great but what should I do about her being raised very badly by her abusive parents. I just wanted to save her. But it turned out horrible, I wish I had never saved her that day. it would of been better if she was stuck in her own house. Well at least that is where she wanted to be right now. I just loved her and didn't want her to be like that. It hurts me to seeing her being hurt by someone.