a month later

hi, im y/n. I have gone through a lot of stuff but got through it all. It has been hard to get over it but you have to try hard. I have moved school and places. So the person who i absolutely hate could not find me anymore. they have got out of jail a week ago and have gave up on crimes. So everyone is safe now. I'm in New York now, and it's pretty nice here. I have got new best friends. The most amazing bit is that Riley and Michelle were allowed to move in New York with me. We have bought a new house, a huge one enough for our parents and us. When i say 'our' i mean Riley and Michelle. Their parents are living with us. We are all living together and are always there for eachother. I'm so lucky to have them in my life.

𝚂𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚘𝚕
School, yes we all go to the same school and are moving to college soon , how exciting. We mostly cheat on the Geography test, somehow, none of us like Geography. We absolutely hate it. Hate is a big word so you know how much Riley, Michelle and me hate it. Second lesson we are not a big fan of is Maths. Just a no no. Third lesson for me and Riley is Science. Michelle loves it. Don't now how but oh well. We only have Sceince two times a week, Thursday and Tuesday.

𝙶𝚊𝚛𝚍𝚒𝚊𝚗 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚂𝚎𝚋𝚊𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚊𝚗
I have never talked to them lately, i have texted them a while ago and they did not reply. Don't really know what's going on, but they probably are living their lifes. Trying to stay away from because of Mattia and his friends.

𝙲𝚛𝚞𝚜𝚑
I actually don't have a crush. Riley does and she is trying to get with him but she always think she is ugly. She is not, me and Michelle and can't forget about her #####. We love our new bestfriend, she is also always there for us when ever we need help. She is more into cheating on tests for Comouter Science. She hates it, absolutely just hates it. Unlike me, Riley and Michelle, we love Computer Science but sometimes the tests do have a lot of hard questions that me and them (Riley, Michelle and #####) find hard.

Now, let me wellcome you to my life.

𝐴𝑛𝑑 𝑛𝑜, 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑠𝑡𝑜𝑟𝑦 𝑖𝑠 𝑛𝑜𝑡 𝑓𝑖𝑛𝑖𝑠ℎ𝑒𝑑 ℎ𝑒ℎ𝑒