When do we start?

It was getting late. Serkan was getting more tired so he decided to go up to his room and have some rest. As he slowly got up to his room, his eyes were filling up with tears. His heart was beating harder then ever, he felt like he could faint at any given moment.

As soon as he unlocked the door, he shut it imidiatly placing his back against it.
His body made its way to the floor , his hands covering his head. He could not take it anymore. He was now alone, he didn't have to pretend he was fine for anybody. He let out the loudest cry and started crying. He felt the the heaviest and the lightes fealing at the same time.
He finally saw her, after all of this time. She was right in front of him about half hour ago.
But at the same time it was eating him from the inside, the fact that he saw her and wasn't able or allowed to touch her. She was not a part of his life anymore. She had a new life and a new family.

God he blamed himself for everything. He was right to blame himself partily but not fully. All of those things he had said to her. All of those nasty, disgusting claims he had made against her. All of those times she had came to him to love him and support him and what did he do?
He threw her and their love away like a peace of old gum.
He hated himself. For the past 2 years he wanted nothing more but 5 minutes to just talk to her, to make her not hate him, if that was even possible after everything.
He pretended to be fine in front of his family and friends, but only he himself knew the pain he felt every time Ferit and Ceren or Engin and Piril would announce something about their relationships. It hurt him so much, because he knew that he could have had that or even more with Eda if he would not have blew it.
He cried for the next 40 minutes on the floor of his hotel room.
Not because he felt sorry for himself. Not because he was hurting. Not because he had the biggest shock of his life tonight.
No.
Because after everything she had been through she was still that strong, brave and beautiful woman that he fell in love with.

Serkan knew that Eda had no clue about his memory coming back. It was scaring him even more.

Could she possibly be mad at me for getting my memory back and not going after her?
Should I tell her?

All of this questions were flowing around in his mind, making him get the biggest headache. After some time he finally got himself back to his normal state, showered and went to sleep.
Tomorrow was a new day and he needed to make it count.

He decided to not force anything. If she doesn't want to talk, they want talk. If she wants him around he will be around. If she wants him to leave he will leave. But God only knew that he could not sleep that night at all, praying and hoping tomorrow she won't tell him to leave her life forever.

********************************

The morning finally came and the ArtLife team was having breakfast in their hotel. They were all sitting at one but table, chatting and having a good time. Melo and Ayfer were still in shock  after finally seeing Eda after those 2 long years of not hearing from her. Ayfer was mad at first but she understood her. Everybody, this was or another way, had turned their back on Eda at some point. Even she herself was sometimes quiet selfish and not thinking about Eda because of her own love issues with Alex. She knew Eda understood her but still she was her only pernetal figure in life and she was not there for her when she needed her the most. Hell she even gave her an ultimatum of only one week for Serkan to remember her or she will finally give up on him.

Ayfer was telling Melo about the flowers she got yesterday in her hotel room. They were from Eda. She even wrote a note:

"If you are not mad at me, please give me a call. I want to talk to you halacim. I know you probably don't want to talk to me and you have every right but I want to try to fix things. I love you.

Eda 🤍 "

Ofc Ayfer gave her a call and they decided to grab coffe today and talk about everything even tough they have spend  over 3 hours talking, crying and just having an amazing time yesterday over the phone.

Everybody was listening to Ayfer explaining the situation. Serkan espessialy.

"Ok so we are now wating for them to call us and tell us their decision about the offer we gave them. If they accept we should start as soon as possible. Now I want to get the jobs clear, who does what so we don't have a problem with it later on.

Piril and I  will be with their architects, getting the basses done.

Engin you will work with their financial and sign all the papers that need to be signed. Ceren and Ferit can help you with that.

Anne you know that you are amazing at designing so you will most probably be working with Eda on designing the gardens.
Melo and Ayfer hanim will help you with that, since all of you know we signed a contract with their flower place. They are our main resurse for decorating the gardens.

Leyla and Erdem you will be available for us at any given moment. I am predicting that this project will be hard to pull of in such a short amount of time but your help will always be appreciated.

Does anybody have any questions? "

Serkan finished looking at everybody when he heard a famales voice:

"Acctualy we do."

He recognised that voice. It was Eda. He turned around to find her with her two partners walking up to them.
She was dressed in a all baby blue suit, her hair in a pony tail and sunglasses protecting her from the sun.

"When do we start?"

Eda said looking at everybody. She couldnt help but smile at everybody being happy to work with her company. They were all getting up to officially meet with her two other partners.

Everybody introduced themselfs to each other and Eda and Sarp looked at Melo and Meet who had just met but sparks were flying all over the room. Melo was so sweet while introducing herself. She made sure to tell him only she can call Eda Dada. Only she. Meet laughed at it but found her amazing and very sweet.

It was time for Serkan Bolat to introduce himself to Sarp and Mert.

"Serkan Bolat,nice to meet you finally. We have heard a lot of things about you.", Sarp said with a fake smile on his face.

"Well I hope only good things.", He said looking at Eda.

And just as he had finished his last sentence, he saw Eda Sarp and Mert laughing so hard. It had just amaze him how much support Eda had from these two people. Ofc she would. She was Eda. She could do anything her mind was set on. Eda Yildiz. Just her name sounded powerful.

They sat at the table after Eda kissed her Hala and Melo and said hello to everybody.

To be continued...

Authors note:

Hello everybody!
As some of you may know I have been taking a break from writing because of my health. I had some problems but now I am getting better. I will try and update as much as I can.
Hope all of you enjoy this chapter🤍🤍🤍🤍