Chapter 3 - annoyance

Y/n's POV:

Seeing Loki basically drool over me was hilarious. If this guy was less of an ass he definitely would be fun for the night, but he seems like a guy to get attached.

I drove to the pub and walked in, I felt a few eyes on me as I entered alone but that also meant maybe I could change that once I've left.

While sitting at the bar, I seen a man come sit beside me.

"Hello pretty" I turned to my side to see that he was actually extremely handsome. He had bright blue eyes and brown hair with it going slightly lighter at the end.

"Hey" The left side of my lip slightly lifted as I felt a grin crawl upon my face.

"Can I buy you a drink?"

"Of course you can"

About 4 drinks later, me and this man - Monty- both were very drunk and honestly I hadn't had much sec recently so I asked if he wanted to come back to my place.

We kissed until we made it to the car and I drove us there , even if driving drunk was probably , most definitely very stupid. I grabbed his hand and pulled him into the apartment and we continued where we left off before we got in the car. He pushed me against my door which opened it and I nearly fell on the bed until Monty spoke up.

"Who the fuck is this guy"

Oh no.

"I'm her bestfriend , who are you?" Loki said so I slowly turned to face him and seen him laying on my bed with his hands behind his head and shirtless.

"H-he's not my bestfr-"

"Y/n you never told me another guy was going to be here, I think it's best I leave..."

"I mean it would be fun if you stayed but I'm not fighting for it" It's not worth wasting my dignity asking a guy I just met to stay, and I sure as hell wasn't begging either.

"Goodbye"

He left and I just stood there astonished, staring at Loki angrily.

"Loki!! I wanted him to stay the night and now because of you he's left!"

"You don't care about his feelings anyway y/n, you were just going to kick him out in the morning after getting sexual with him"

"No I was not! well maybe I was! But that's not your decision to make"

"Or maybe I just wanted to annoy you, also I didn't wanna hear any uh..noises, the internet tells me that happens when you bring someone home"

"Such a cock block" I walked out my own room and slammed the door. Then realised why should I be storming out my own room? I walked back in. "You know what Loki? This is my bedroom so you can walk out, I clearly just did it for dramatic effect. Just go to the sofa or stay in your temporary room or whatever you want to do, you won't see me for the rest of the night"

"Okay , goodnight y/n"

"Night." Didn't even get an apology, he such an ass.

"There's nothing to apologise for lady" Did he know what I was thinking?

"Your face hinted your we're not pleased with the end of the conversation, so I assumed that you wanted an apology"

I slammed the door the second time and collapsed on my bed, just deciding to ignore him.

I don't even know this guy and he somehow makes me want to bash my head against the wall. I want to sympathise with him , I really do, but I just don't care for him enough to do so. Quite frankly I don't think I care enough for anyone, but being cold comes with it's perks. I'm greatful that my life changed, whatever person I was clearly wasn't a person remembering.