As Yuri took a step forward, cries of crows blared through the area, the loud noise made Minju flinched and fell down due to her weakened state. Mustering up all the courage she had, Yuri picked up her sister and carried her to the mansion-like building. Hoping it'll be enough to serve as their shelter for the time being.

FLASHBACK ENDS

That's where it started for them, in an abandoned theme park. Eerie mascot figures greeted them as they stepped foot inside the place. The area gave them goosebumps from time to time, a menacing aura disturbed their nights but at least there's no human presence nearby.

*click*

Minju twisted the doorknob, Yuri walked in after her and plopped down on the old leather couch that was in the control room that they were staying at. It's almost amusing to Minju, the place that they wanted to leave when they first got here is now the place where they were staying.

"Let's eat." Minju said as she offered the grapes to Yuri.

"You said grapes are fattening." Yuri replied.

"We don't have much of a choice now don't we princess Yuri?"

"Pri- Now you're just teasing me."

Minju giggled for a bit after teasing her youngest sister as silence filled the room once more. Yuri could be seen pondering as she's staring at the ground, Minju had to keep her sister in high spirits as she didn't want the situation to worsen.

"Are we just gonna live like this for the rest of our lives..?" Yuri broke the silence.

"No, we won't." Minju assured.

"But we don't have anywhere to go. What's making this worse is the fact that we might be running out of grapes someday."

"We'd have to conserve until we find another food to eat. Hopefully, it's something that can make us hold out for longer." Minju said firmly.

"... I wanna go back... I don't wanna live like this... Eunbi-unnie... Sakura-unnie..." Yuri started sobbing next to Minju as she took one more grape in and hugged Yuri caressing her on the back softly.

"I'm sure they're fine. They'll find us soon."

"Will they? We don't even know if they're alive..."

"They are! Just keep your hopes up. I'm sure she'll find a way to save us. It's not like Eunbi-unnie will find a guy who will save him, and stay at his place for the rest of her life." "Sakura-unnie too. I'm sure she's still alive. She's the scariest one out of us after all. I just hope Sakura-unnie will hold back from making someone lifeless." She giggled at her own words, trying to cheer up the dispirited sister.

"Wouldn't it be funny if Kkura-unnie found out that someone had saved Eunbi-unnie, and almost killed the guy even though he saved her?" Minju chuckled at Yuri's joke as it lightened the atmosphere.

"That does sound like Kkura-unnie."

Just for a moment, they suddenly heard a small chatter echoing through the room making them feel the shivers. The pair grabbed each other's hands and Minju pulled Yuri behind the couch.

"Did you hear that?" Minju asked.

"Yeah. Sounds like someone talking. Wait, what if it's a ghost?!!

"It sounded like Eunbi-unnie for a moment there. Could she be around here somewhere?" Minju peaked around frantically in search of the source of the voice as she walked around the room.

"Really? It just sounded like some kind of ghost girl who's been resting here for years until we come and ruin her peace. Could she be commencing her attack on us right now?!"

"Ya~ don't scare me like that!!" Minju hit Yuri's shoulder.

___________

At the same time, around IZ*LAND...

A veiled entity covered by a wasteland cloaked passed the thicket located outside the kingdom. Upon passing the trees marked with unusual and unfamiliar spelltags, a swirling portal opened in front of the unidentified man.

As the said person enters, a patch of forest welcomes him on the other side. A worned-out hunter's hut illuminated by the morning sun rays is located in the middle, surrounded by trimmed and well-maintained grass field. Not far from the man's position, a girl, wearing a judge's robe, asked the person.

"So, did you do it?" A woman smugly asked her sister.

The man finally revealed himself. He grabbed his hood and revealed himself to actually be a very beautiful woman.

"Yeah. Honestly, they were more gullible than I thought they would be. We should've just stormed the castle." She chuckled, amused at the fact that the King's security was weak.

The girl on the judge robe floated down the tree and walked closer to the girl. Her hand raised up and grabbed the girl by her ear.

"Don't be stupid. We wouldn't stand a chance. Don't underestimate them." Yves pulled her sister into the hut.

Heejin was dragged along by Yves while she groaned in pain. As they got inside, Yves suddenly held the top of her head and turned it around to face her. She leaned her forehead to the girl and whispered.

"But thank goodness you are okay.. i don't know what to do if I lose you too.."

When they leaned on each other's forehead, yves smelled alcohol on Heejin's lips

"Where were you for the last 3 days? I thought you were caught or something."

"I was going to go back but the nearby town had some good~ wine. I decided to stay there and enjoy the atmosphere for a bit. Heejin pulled away from her sister's hold and sat on a chair.

"Tch. You and alcohol... what a pair." Yves retorted resulting in Heejin giggling at her remark.

"Anyway, since you're done, I guess we should move on to our next plan. Chuu?" Yves called to the other sister who's sitting on the couch looking at them with all smiles. She then jumped from the sofa raising her hand saying.

"That's me!"

"We're gonna move on with the next plan as soon as the time is right. Are you ready?"

"Ready whenever you are." Chuu saluted Yves.

"Good. Let's make them know who we are..."