A shirtless Jack looked up at us as we walked down the stairs. "What took you so long?"

I just have to say. He's got some nice abs. Y/n what?

"Girl talk." Anna said as we walked by Jack and out to the pool.

Suddenly I felt arms wrap around my waist. Then I was lifted off the ground. I was about to scream when I smelt Jack's cologne.

"Jack? What are you doing?" He didn't answer. He just started running towards the pool.

"Jack!" I yelled before he jumped into the pool still holding me. I felt the cold water all around me and Jack and I came to the surface. He was still holding me. I felt myself blush and swam out of his arms. "You jerk." I splashed him with water.

"Hey! It's not my fault you weren't getting in the pool quick enough." He smirked.

"I hate you." I said.

"No you don't," He was still smirking.

"Maybe," I shrugged. I started walking out of the pool.

"Hey, Y/n! Where are you going?"

"To dry off. I'm cold." I said, getting out of the pool.

Jack just pouted. He looked cute when he pouted. After I was dried off I put on the tee-shirt Anna gave to me to put over my bathing suit, and went inside.

(QUICK POV CHANGE TO JACK)

I watched Y/n go inside and remembered the conversation I had with Daniel earlier...

"You just have to tell her."

"But she said we were just friends." I looked at my feet.

Daniel grabbed me by the shoulders. "And? How do you know she actually meant that, because the way she was looking at you earlier tells me otherwise. So find some time to talk to her, and go for it."

Go for it.

I quickly got out of the pool and dried myself off. Showtime I guess. I walked inside and saw Y/n pouring herself some orange juice. I laughed to myself thinking of how mad Daniel would be that it wasn't apple juice.

"Hey Y/n? Can I- um- talk to you, in uh- private?"

"Sure." She looked really confused, obviously, because I was being so mysterious. I led her to where Daniel's studio was since the walls are sound proof. I don't need the guys or the girls spying on our conversation.

(CHANGE POV BACK TO Y/N POV)

Jack just took me into a studio type room and said he wants to talk. I'm actually scared but I don't really know why. He took a deep breath and then started talking.

"Y/n. That day we met on the bridge, it was such an amazing thing because I met you. At first I made that deal with you just because I couldn't bear to see you hurt yourself. I didn't even know you but there was something different about you. And for the past almost two weeks, I've gotten to know you. How competitive you are at monopoly and how you totally kicked my ass." I giggled, yes you heard that right folks giggled. "How you like vanilla more than chocolate. How your eyes sparkle in the sunlight, how you scratch your forehead when you're nervous. How you have a such a big, beautiful smile when you are happy. How you cheeks turn pink when you blush. And how beautiful you look even when you just wake up in the morning. Y/n, what I'm trying to say is, I like you. I like you a lot and I know you said we were just friends and all but--"

I couldn't take the rambling any more. I brought both my hands up to his face and connected my lips with his in a passionate kiss. He tensed up, caught by surprise, but quickly melted into the kiss and I felt him kiss back. He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me closer to him. It felt magical.

I pulled away for air (lol) and looked him straight in the eyes. "Shut up, Jack."

"So, does this mean we aren't just friends?"

"Just shut up and kiss me again."

He chuckled and grabbed my face. Right before we kissed, we heard a noise.

"Aww."

"Zach shut up!" Jonah whispered, smacking Zach across the head. Jack groaned.

"Come in guys." he said.

The room was quickly filled by Daniel, Zach, Jonah, Isla, Ava, Ashley, Franny, Kay, and Anna.

"Where's Bean?" Jack asked.

"He stayed outside. Something about 'not invading on Jack's private life'," Ashley said.

I turned to Jack. "I always knew Corbyn was my favorite. After you of course."

"So are you official?" Ava asked.

"I don't know. Y/n you tell me." Jack said looking at me.

"If that was you asking me to be your girlfriend, then that was lame, Avery. Very lame."

"Ok, ok. Y/n Y/l/n, will you do me the great honor of being my girlfriend?"

"Yes, Jack Avery, yes I will." We hugged and then all of us headed down to hang out by the pool some more. And for that moment in time, everything was perfect.