Chapter 7

Chapter 7

The next morning maven woke up happy that he'd see Mare, for breakfast, and lunch today. They were trying to get in as much time together. As Mare would be heading home soon, with the rest of the other high houses. 'This court session went by really fast... surprisingly it must be because I finally have someone to spend time with me...who actually cares about me and not that I'm the crown prince.' Maven thought as he walked down the halls, now his body knew the way entirely to Mare's room which maven found very funny.

But maven didn't get fully up the stairs to mare's room, for when he saw her walking into the tearoom, she was wearing a sparking purple dress with sliver stars, on it and it really bought out her brown hair. He couldn't believe how pretty she was, and that she actually wanted to spend time with him.

After all he was just the second prince, and was going to stay a prince for the rest of his life. Even his own descendants would still have some royal blood in their veins, but very little.

"Hey Mav!" She said sitting down at their little table just for the two of them.
"Hey mare, you seem cheerful this morning" he said to her.
"Well, this sounds cheesy but it makes me happy to spend time with you!" She said smiling at him shly, and blushing a little sliver.

After they eat their breakfast they spent the whole day together, and enjoyed spending as much time together as possible because both of them wished she could stay at the castle so they could be together for longer. After they eat lunch together with lady Samos, and the older prince they went out to their spot in the  garden talking as telling secrets that they promised would only stay between the two of them.

Most of their days went they this where they spent almost every waking hour with each other growing closer together, sharing private moments, and kisses.

But sadly the young prince learned all good things had to come to and end. The ending for him was his brothers wedding to lady Samos. Because once the newly weds got married, lady Titanos would have to go back home with her mother to their house.