✨Chapter 1 ✨

A/N: Art is not mine! Also this is kind of my second story but I apologize if my writing is trash. This is an Au, everything will be either explained or you'll find on out later on. Oc's will be introduced after chapter 2 probably. Thanks for reading!❤️

Monday
Izuku pov
I was just walking back from the store after buying Todoroki gifts for our 2 months anniversary. I was lost in thought, for the last couple of weeks Shoto seemed kind of distant, now that I think about it, everyone seemed distant from me. Well except my squad of course.
And no, I'm not talking about the dekusqad, I'm talking about Jirō, Tokoyami, Sero, Denki, Shinso, Koda and Shoji. We became really close shortly after the start of school.

If i wasn't with the Dekusqad I would be chilling with them in Sero's dorm. Shinso and Denks would cuddle, the same with Tokoyami and Shoji, Jirō and Koda were just talking and me and Sero would get high and play video games. Yes, I do drink and smoke, i I usually just vape but because Sero would be alone I just smoked with him.

Anyways, as I was entering the dorms I immediately went for Sho's dorm. As I was nearing i heard some weird noises coming from the door. I opened them to find naked Momo sitting on  Todoroki's lap moaning his name. I just stared for a couple of seconds because I couldn't belive what I was seeing. "That's it. We're over! I can't believe you would do this to me." I said as i felt tears build in my eyes. "Oh well, I was going to break up with you soon anyways." Todoroki spat back. I just threw the gifts at him and ran back to my room.

There, I sobbed uncontrollably until I passed out at some point. After I awoke, my face was all red and sticky so I took a shower. When i finished i got dressed and headed to the common room in hopes of support from my friends. When I got there almost all of the class was there except for my squad and Sato.

I went towards Uraraka but she started yelling at me. "Get away from me you cheating fag!" "Yeah get away from us, I can't belive you would do such a thing! And now you're just being a crybaby!" Iida chimed in. Now with Uraraka I wasn't so surprised, she always liked to trash talk people bit Iida? That was new, he's always been against breaking rules and being mean to people. "HELL YEAH ASSHOLES! I ALWAYS TOLD YOU DEKU WAS A LITTLE BITCH BUT YOU DIDN'T BELIVE ME, THATS WHAT YOU GET! NOW GO AWAY YOU USELESS DEKU!" Bakugo agreed. "For once I agree with Bakugo." Mina said.

That really broke me, I broke into tears for the second time today. I went back to my room and dialed my mom.
( Zu-Izuku I-Inko )
I- Hey honey what do you need?
Zu- H-hi mom. I-i just wanted to tell y-you that i would like to m-move to A-america to live with dad.
I said, stuttering from crying.
I- Oh my gods really? Could you tell me why sweetheart? Of course I'll let you go if you want but I would appreciate an explanation.
Zu- *he explains what happened with Todobitch and 1-A*
I- Ok I understand, call your dad and ask him ok?
Zu- Ok, bye mom, love you!
I-Love you too!

I ended the call and went to dial my dad. You are also probably confused. You see, my mom and dad split up when i was little, about five years old. They are still on good terms because the reason they split up is the fact that my dad was actually gay and was forced by his family to marry a woman. My mom understood and so they split up and now they're really good friends. I visit him and his husband in America every every summer, I also have my best friends there.
Back to the call, I dialed my dad's number.
(H-Hisashi Zu-Izuku)
H-Hey son, what's up?
Zu-Hey dad, well, a lot of stuff has happened recently and I was wondering if I could move to America to live with you and Nate?
H- Sure Izu! I would love to have you here! I can arrange a flight for Wednesday.
Zu- Ok thanks so much dad! :)

752 words including the a/n at the beginning.
Thank you so much for reading!
Author out💜