Karls POV- New Discovery

The oneshot book I'm still doing is taking forever! I think it will be the longest thing I ever wrote!

Ĕ̈m̆̈ŏ̈j̆̈ĭ̈ ŏ̈f̆̈ t̆̈h̆̈ĕ̈ D̆̈ă̈y̆̈:̆̈ 🐳

Tw: None?
————————————

Karl's POV~
I watched as Tommy cleaned up 'his room' after destroying it to find more information. "Ka- Greg. I think Phil wants to see me." Tommy said a bit above a whisper. "Well, go see him. I mean you have enough information about yourself ." I watched him take a deep breathe. If I was in his place then I would just be very lost and confused. But he's very smart and good at acting so he could get further in task than me.

"Ok, I'm going to go. Come with me just in case a guard comes in here." I nodded at what he said and we both exited the room. We passed three guards so far and they were all looking at me.

Before we entered another set of doors Tommy started talking to a guard. "Hey! Pretty Please look after my friend while I talk to my father! His name is Greg!" I saw the guard nod and he pulled me to the side of him. We both watched as Tommy walked away swiftly.

I then decided to make small talk, "So... do you like your job?" He nodded and looked away. "Who's your favorite royal person here?" I saw as he looked at me again. "Prince Tom, he lets the guards do whatever they want and keeps secrets for us. He even tells us secrets like he doesn't want to be royal." I nodded looking away. "You know, if Tommy ever becomes king then there will probably be more freedom." At this point I was just staring at an old looking painting.

"So, what's this news about this Karl guy, I've been lost in a forest for too long." I nervously laughed. "Well, he actually helped people by healing them. He was like a royal but whoever isn't in the family and does these things are called players. And they are illegal around here." I watched the guard look up.

"So it's like Minecraft" I thought. Eventually Tommy came back and looked annoyed. "Come on Greg, let's go play a puzzle of some sort." "Oh what kind of puzzle." I yelled out following the act. "I don't know, you can pick." I smiled hoping the guards believed that.

As we reached the room Tommy immediately closed the doors and ran over to the bookshelf. "What happened!?" I was startled. "I think I know where Eret is, maybe we can meet with him. Because apparently he knows the whole universe." I felt myself smile and ran to help Tommy look for some books.

"Tommy! I think I found it! It's called 'Erets Rules' here have it." I handed the book over to Tommy. He opens the book and started reading:

"King Eret, he wears sunglasses all the time but only some know what's underneath. His eyes can see through the future and the past, they can also see through different dimensions. Who ever travels through barriers would set off a signal in his mind knowing that someone will visit for questions one day. If you are one of them then you would have already been given a random map of a place you needed to explore or find. At the back of that map is some coordinates and a red arrow that points which direction you need to move with the help of the place you are at now. Good Luck!"

Tommy looked back up at me and we both ran to the backpack that contained the map. "Look it's in the top right." I pointed to the coordinates. "And it looked like if we go that direction until we see a castle then that means we would be there." Tommy pointed to his bed that is next to the wall. So we leave out the castle where we entered the first time, then we go to the side and look forward and start walking.

I repeated that in my head for awhile so I don't forget. "So we leave tonight?" I questioned and saw him nod. "Ok let's just play a puzzle in the meantime." I laughed.

—————————
Word Count- 719

What should the next emoji of the day be?