"The Search"

Hi! I'm just going to say this now, HOLY SHIT I love you guys so much no homo. I'm starting an one shot book and it won't be serious!
———————————————————

Third Person POV~
The two brothers or father and son sat on their couch watching movies. Until there was a knock on the door that made them clean up a bit. Techno opened the door to find two police officers.

"Hello, is this TechnoDad?" The male officer said. Techno nodded in response and glared at them while they talked. "Well we got news that Tommy's parents are still alive." The female officer said.

Techno got mad and told them he already adopted the boy and they can't do anything. "Listen, they abandoned the boy and I took him in, now leave us be!" The two officers looked at each other and nodded.

"Well we haven't found the duo yet, that's why we came here." Techno raised an eyebrow to what they said. "What do you mean and where are you going with this." The pink haired man said.

"Well we are afraid they are looking for the boy themselves, and maybe try to kidnap him." The officers said. Techno was disbelieved on what he was hearing and turned around to see Tommy petting Walter. "So what are we going to do?" Techno answered.

(For plot reasons I'm not telling y'all the plan)

Techno nodded in agreement and invited the two officers in. "Hey Toms, we are leaving the house for a bit." Said Techno. Tommy looked over to see the officers. "Why? And are you coming too Techie?" Tommy questioned.

"Well of course, and we are going to spend a week worth of nights there." The oldest said with a bit of hurt in him. Tommy nodded and gathered stuff for him and Walter. "It's time." Techno whispered to Tommy.

————————————
Hi! For plot reasons this is a short part... Ok that was a lie I just want to start my oneshot book so I can sleep.

Word count- 338