"The House"

Hi, welcome! I changed something!! Techno won't be living in New York but California. Ok that's all.
—————————

Tommy's POV~
I woke up to someone poking me. "Come onnn Tommmyyyy!!" I groaned in response and saw Tubbo staring at me excitedly. "What's wrong Tubs?" I questioned, wanting to know why he was so jumpy.

"We've made it to Texas!" Tubbo replied. I rubbed my eyes trying to remember what happened. After a bit of thinking I saw Sam starting to bring some of our bags out of the storage area that is above the seats.

"Hello Tommy," The older man smiled. "Hey Sam! How long was I out?" I questioned. "Maybe like... like three hours." He replied.

Third Person POV~
Tommy opened his eyes even more hearing that. How could he be asleep for so long, was all he thought. Tubbo was still staring at Tommy and giggled at His confused face. "It's ok Tommy, I was only asleep for two hours!" Tubbo said proudly.

Tommy looks over to Tubbo with a gloomy face and did a jokingly punch on the shoulder. The two laughed for a bit before they were instructed by Sam to get going.

Time Skip~

Tommy looked out of the Uber's window. He missed Walter but knew he'll get him back tomorrow. Tommy then remembered to check his bags before exiting the Uber. He checked to make sure he had all his medication and dog things. Tubbo helped as well knowing Tommy wasn't the best at looking for certain items.

Eventually the car came to a stop and the two younger boys looked out of the window. They saw an average sized house that is about two stories.

(Before I continue with this house stuff, I live in between the poor and rich houses of my neighborhood. The rich side has a golf course and horse pens so I'll add those in this. But I won't be adding in such a big house, so I'll describe it as mine!)

An American flag hung on one side of the front door while a Texas flag hung on the other side. The two boys looked at each other and smiled. "Sam, how many rooms are there?" Tommy asked. "Well, there are four bedrooms, three bathrooms, an office, a gym, a dining room with a door that leads to the kitchen, then there is a big living room, a laundry room with a door that leads outside, but there is also a door in the living room that leads out too." Sam said all in one.

Tubbo wanted to know how many rooms were on each floor. "Well can you tell us what rooms are on each floor?" He said.

Sam nodded, "Downstairs is one bedroom, a gym, an office, a laundry room, a dining room and kitchen, a living room and in the living room are stairs that leads up. There is a bathroom, three rooms, a game room and there are two ways to get to the attic." Sam described.

(That would give y'all a good explanation of the house hopefully. Tell me if y'all need more of a description.)

Tommy and Tubbo smiled while exiting the car. They wanted to share a room and make the two other rooms upstairs their own little office. While Sam can have the big office and do his own work. But of course there was another problem with the bigger office. It had two big French doors.

Here's a picture for reference:

I would have taken a picture of mine but I can't remember that last time I cleaned the windows

Sam knew about the doors having windows and also knew about the boys plan. So he already orders curtains before even entering the house. Yeah, they were still standing outside trying to take in the scenery.

But soon they made it to the door that leads them inside. The door was brown wood with a window that has small metal bars inside. As they entered they looked left to see the office and looked right to see the dining room.

Then they all continued to walk straight seeing the living room. On one wall was three large windows. It really wasn't much of a wall just mostly made out of windows. And to the left of that wall were stairs that lead up.

————————————
Lmaooo. For some reason the way I explained my house sounds fancy. Trust me it really isn't, it's just a normal house that people would live in.

Should I provide you guys with some pictures?