"America"

Hey guys! Is the STAAR test only in Texas? I never really thought about that. If anyone doesn't know what a STAAR test it is a district test that lasts to four or more hours.
————————————————

Third Person POV~
Sam noticed how quiet the boy got. He grew worried and looked back down to the bed seeing an innocent boy sleeping peacefully in bed. Sam smiled slightly and sat back in his chair thinking of plans.

Would he live here or go back to America with Tommy. Soon Sam drifted into sleep after finding a comfortable position in the chair. The room with slight beeping filled with small snores from the two.

Philza peeked into the room seeing the sleeping duo. "They fell asleep guys." Everyone went to the door to try and peek in. But a nurse came over and told them to sit so they don't block the hallway for when emergencies come.

"So, what will happen next. Is Tommy not going to be with me anymore?" Techno said hurt. The man only had Tommy for a month in a half and they just moved into a house.

"It's ok Techno, also that house can become the SBI house for when we visit here." Wilbur said. The trio chuckled at the idea and turned a blind eye to Tubbo. The young boy never gets to participate with the SBI except when Tommy invites him.

He spends so much time with them, yet they didn't invite him into the group. Tubbo slowly grew a hatred towards the men. He wanted Tommy to stay away from them and to only spend time with him.

He didn't want the trio to effect Tommy as well and make him leave himself. That's why Tubbo decided to move to where Tommy would go. The boy would just fight his parents and tell them that Tommy was his only family and that he was there for him the most.

(I'm getting so tired right now, so if the rest doesn't make any sense I'm very sorry, also it's only like ten in the morning for me so I don't know why I'm so tired!)

An hour passed when a nurse came up. "Who's Tubbo?" She questioned. Tubbo raised his hand and got up. She told everyone that Tommy just wanted to see Tubbo at the moment because he was still tired and wasn't full of energy so seeing one person was enough.

Tubbo slowly opened the door and saw Tommy smiling at him. The boy ran to the youngest and gave a big hug. "Tommy! I missed you so much!" Tommy smiled and said he missed the oldest too. "I'm still tired for some reason but can't fall asleep, wanna lay down with me and watch a movie." Tubbo's eyes sparkled after hearing those words.

He nodded and got into bed with him. This isn't a ship and I think I've made that clear before so I would most likely to kindly ask you all to see them as twin brothers! Thank you! Tubbo loved when he spends time with Tommy, he never really shows his soft side in front of others so lately it has been hard to share time with the boy.

The two slowly grew tired and fell asleep while the movie kept playing on the hospital tv. Sam was sitting in the corner of the room the whole time and went to turn off the tv. He finally made a decision of where they would live. And would discuss that with the others outside later.

Time Skip losers~ sorry for calling y'all losers I say that a lot and now I feel bad but at the same time I will keep saying losers just don't get offended please~

It's been another week in the hospital and Tommy was finally getting discharged. His stuff was already moved into his new house and the same with Tubbo. Sam agreed that Tubbo can come live with him and he also met Tubbo's parents to make sure he wasn't a kidnapper.

Techno clearly wasn't happy but at least he got to move back to his own house in America. But he lived in New York while Sam and the boys moved to Texas.

(I don't know where Techno lives and I don't really care where anyone lives so sorry if I have some mistakes. Ok I'll stop writing this stuff)

Tommy hugged Wilbur and Philza before he left. "Don't worry Tommy we will gather everyone for a meet up when you get cozy in your new home." Phil said. Tommy nodded happily and looked over to see Tubbo glaring at Phil.

"Aren't you guys going to say bye to Tubs?" The young boy questioned. Phil looked hesitant and said the words "yeah" with the following actions of walking to the other boy.

"Bye Tubbo, and make sure Tommy stays safe." Was all he said. Tubbo looked sad and annoyed at the same time. Then Phil hugged Tubbo and said more? "Please be safe and take care of yourself, I don't want anything bad to happen to you." Tubbo opened his eyes widely.

"Phil? Thank you." He hugged Phil back. Tommy smiled and walked over to the two. "Come on Tubs, Sam is waiting at the cab." Soon the two boys left and waved back at everyone else who was staying around for another day.

"Are you red-e boys?" The two nodded and went with Sam. They finally got to the airport and made their way on the plane. Since they were nice streamers who took their job seriously and added their money together they all got first class for Delta Airlines.

The flight was boring and was about twelve hours long. They had chairs that could turn into beds but didn't ask for any help, not wanting to make trouble. Soon Tommy thought about Walter, they already transported him there and he was in a dog daycare.

He was told that Walter had a check up and an exam making sure nothing was put in him as well. Nothing was wrong with him which was good, and now Tommy didn't have to deal with seizures that much but he still had them. He also has some bad speech and needs speech therapy. But no one minded, they were all thankful he didn't die.

————————————
Hi again! Sorry I haven't posted in like three days. I also know I have three other books but I'm mostly focused on this book. Hope y'all understand!

Word Count- 1090