chapter 5

•| love is just a word until
somebody come along
and gives it a meaning |•

Third person's pov.

Divya and drishti were still in the devdi, they both just kept looking blankly at the ashes. Sachini is no more now yet they weren't satisfied. They both were born to kill her and they did, yet they were feeling incomplete. Incomplete because they would not get thier family back.

They knew that they'll remain alone, yet had the little hope.

Mustering some courage drishti finally stood up and engulfed Divya. She was the most sensitive one among them yet she was comforting her sister.

"Divya"

"Hmm"

"Let's go"

Thier voices were empty too, the usual chirp was lost somewhere.

Both ascended out using the different way, as drishti didn't want to face rakshit. Not in this look. Also rakshit would bombard her with his questions about her leaving in the middle of aarti. She just wanted her surroundings a bit calming.

Drishti asked Divya to go and clean herself, Divya didn't argued as she knew that her sister needed some time alone, for herself.

Meanwhile in Shergill mansion, rakshit was moving back and forth,  his both hands on his head thinking about his mrs Shergill, glancing at the door every now and then but this girl decided to keep him waiting. All he wanted at that point of time was his mrs Shergill. Blood oozing out of her nose and mouth flashed into his mind making his heart sink. No matter how much he tried he couldn't get that picture out of his mind.

He had shut his eyes tightly as he got the flashes of the error he made in haste to reach devri, i.e he had slide the ring in lavanya's finger. What he'll say to his mrs Shergill now? He let out a thick breath and gripped the door knob tightly, his knuckle has turned white. But again he thought about his drishti's well being he stopped his movements for a second.

He was restless without her. The one who taught him how to live, how to love, how can he live without her even for a second. But destiny has its own plans.

"Mrs Shergill kaha ho tum" he tightly closed his eyes, his breathing was uneven. As if he wasn't able to breath without her.

He still wasn't able to take that cruel picture out of his mind, which seemed to haunt him.

He thought his drishti must be in the room by then, but he found it empty. Finally he decided to search her in the house. Taking long strides he searched her in every room, in kitchen even in the storeroom. But found no one. This made him even more worried.

Suddenly his eyes spotted Divya, he rushed to her like a mad man.
Divya got scared at first, but calmed her nerves down as she noticed it was rakshit.

"Ye kya haal banake rakha hai tumne apna?" Divya asked roaming her eyes around his face.

"Where is mrs Shergill? Tumne dekha hai usse?"

Divya was not ready to tell him but seeing his condition, his painful tone she told him.

Rakshit; all he wanted to see his mrs Shergill, his drishti.

On the other hand, drishti was seated on a bench, thinking about her mr Shergill,  how she was going to lose her rakshit. She never thought that someone would be so important to her after her sister.

Love happens at such times, that it won't stop even after your consent.
She Chuckled at the thought.

As she was thinking about rakshit, something struck her. What she'll tell to rakshit? What excuse will she make? What if rakshit ask her to leave him?