More than friends?

It was the next morning, Nat and Wanda were sat in the living room with Steve whilst Y/n and Peter were still in their bedrooms.

"What do you think happened in the closet yesterday?" Steve asked.

"Between Peter and Y/n? " Wanda replied.

"Yeah." Steve quickly responded.

"I'm not sure maybe when they come down me and Wanda ask Y/n and you can ask Peter" Nat said with a smirk.

"Okay." Wanda and Steve echoed.

About 10 minutes after Peter walked down the stairs and went into the kitchen. Then about another 5 minutes after Y/n came down stairs and went to sit on the couch.

"It's go time!" Nat announced quietly.

Steve walked over to Peter in the kitchen and asked if he could talk to him alone. Nat and Wanda did the same thing to Y/n.

"Peter just come upstairs and meet me in my room please." Steve asked.

Peter agreed and went upstairs while the others stayed downstairs and started questioning Y/n.

"So.... What was it like with Peter yesterday?" They both asked.

"It was fine, it was just for a silly game! " Y/n asked laughing to herself.

"I know that's not right... Spill!" Nat said smiling at Y/n and Wanda.

"Finee.... Well, we kissed. But that's all, I mean it was for the game." Y/n said getting butterflies again.

"Ooh what was the kiss like?" Wanda said inching towards Y/n.

"Amazing.... Wait no I didn't say that. " Y/n said head in hands.

"Yes you did!!!" Nat said jumping for joy.

"Whens the wedding?" Wanda said laughing.

"Haha don't get ahead of yourself! " Y/n said laughing her head off.

*upstairs with Peter*

"So how was it kid?" Steve asked.

"How was what? " Peter replied.

"The game with Y/n yesterday"Steve explains.

"Ohh, just between you and me Steve, it was brilliant, we kissed for a good 5 minutes straight." Peter said smirking.

"Oh well it sounds like you have a bit of a crush there kid." Steve said whilst Peter blushed.

"Yeah, I really do, Steve help me I really do!" Peter said whilst begging to Steve.

"Okay kid." Steve laughed.

*back downstairs *

Y/n was still sat talking with Nat and Wanda when Steve walked down the stairs putting his thumbs up. Wanda and Nat smirked and went to meet Steve in the room he walked into.

"Peter likes Y/n!"
"Y/n likes Peter!" Steve, Wanda, and Nat simultaneously yelled.

While Nat, Wanda and Steve were talking, Peter walked downstairs and went to sit with Y/n on the couch.

"Hey!" Peter said.

"Hiya." Y/n replied gazing into Peter's hazel eyes.

Within a few split seconds they were sat face to face on the couch staring into each other's eyes.

They both started to get butterflies.

Back in the room where Nat, Steve and Wanda were, they had just finished discussing their plan and decided to announce it.

They walked out of the room to witness Peter and Y/n gazing. When all of a sudden the gaze turned into a light kiss, then the light kiss turned into a full on make out.

Wanda and Steve walked away happy but uncomfortable whereas Nat stayed and felt proud.

After about a minute she walked away. In the corner of Y/n's eye she saw Nat and smiled to her. Nat smiled back and walked away.

"Y/n?" Peter asked.

"Yeah?" Y/n replied smiling.

"I don't know how you are going to take this but I love -"

Before Peter could finish his sentence Y/n interuppted by kissing him and saying" I love you too"

Peter grabs Y/n's hand  and ran upstairs with her.

They went into Peters room, sat on the bed and stared at eachother.

"Y/n, do you maybe want to go out with me?" Peter asked nervously.

"Yes Peter, I would!" Y/n replied.

They then layed down and cuddled until they both fell asleep.

"Looks like our job here is done!" Nat said to Wanda and Steve watching them through the door.

THANK YOU FOR READING THIS STORY!  I MIGHT MAKE A SEASON 2 FOR THIS BOOK BUT FOR NOW THIS IS THE END :) 🤍