Party Time!

It was time for the party to start! Jarvis had just alerted everyone that it was time to come downstairs.

Peter and Wanda were the first to walk down the stairs!

"Awe Peter you look lovely!" Wanda said holding his hand.

"Right back at you Wanda.. You look beautiful." Peter replied also holding her hand.

Nat and Steve were next. They came down the stairs slightly differently to Wanda and Peter!

Steve carried Nat downstairs and when they got to the bottom gave her a kiss on the cheek.

"Gorgeous!" Steve added.

"Not to bad yourself ay rogers." Nat says whilst laughing.

They both laugh and walk to stand with Peter, Wanda and Tony.

Soon enough everybody was downstairs except from Y/N.

"Here she comes! " Wanda said sounding very excited.

Y/N walks downstairs with the most gorgeous dress and makeup. Nobody could take their eyes off her.

"Hi everyone! " Y/N exclaimed trying to make a good impression!

"Heyy so glad to finally meet you, I'm Nat, this is Wanda, Steve, Thor, Clint, Bruce and you already know Peter! " Nat said pointing to each person she says.

"Hi it's good to meet you too. "
Y/N replies her voice sounding a bit more confident.

"Hi darling. " Tony says with a smile on his face.

"Oh hey dad!" Y/N replies.

Peter takes Y/N over to the lounge and they both take a seat. They have a long conversation about how much they have in common.

They both keep complimenting each other until they couldn't possibly think if any more compliments.

This was all until Thor said" Who wants to play a game? "

"What kind of game? " Y/N asked.

"Truth or dare? " Steve suggested.

Everyone agreed and went to sit around the table.