The meeting!

It was an ordinary day at the compound. Nat, Wanda, Steve, Clint and Bruce were all in a meeting. They were talking about a new mission that needed to be taken care of ASAP. Loki had gotten out of a jail cell that Thor had put him in and is looking for the compound. Meanwhile Peter Parker was at school and he was about to get a big shock!

Peter was sat in class with Ned. He was half asleep. Ned had to keep waking him up so he didn't get into trouble. Peter had a really busy night with the avengers the night before so he was knackered. This was all until his teacher announced that they have a new student. "Morning everyone, today I will be introducing you to our new student, her name is Y/N Stark."
Peter sat up in shock. "What's her last name miss?"
"Stark." Said the teacher.

After the school day was over Peter rushed to the compound to ask Tony about what had happened at school. "Mr Stark?"
"Yeah, what's up kid?" Tony replied. 
"Today at school we had a new girl and when she was getting introduced the teacher said her last name was Stark!" Peter said.
"What!" Answered Tony.
"Yeah, and her first name was.. "
"Y/N? " Tony interrupted
"Yeah? How did you know? "
"Go get everyone and bring them to the living room. I need to tell you all something. " Tony replied whilst holding his head in his hands.