7 minutes in heaven!

Because you were feeling better Tony had decided to throw a party for you.

Everything at the party was going smoothly until Thor suggested for them to play 7 minutes in heaven.

Everyone agreed but Steve and Clint didn't know what it was so Nat had to explain.

"So, the boys put an item in the hat and the girls take turns picking out an item. Whichever persons item you pick, is who you have to go into the closet with for 7 minutes. You are allowed to do whatever you want in there until your time is up. That clear?" Nat explained to the boys looking excited.

After Nats explanation, the boys all put their items in the hat.

Nat volunteered to go first.

She reached in the hat and pulled out a keychain with an American flag on it.

"I think I know but who is it?" Wanda asked looking over to Nat.

"Me." Steve said pale faced but with a smirk.

Nat then grabbed Steves hand and marched over to the closet.

Luckily, the closet was soundproof. Well, what isn't soundproof at the compound?

However in the closet was a different story.

Nat and Steve had SAT DOWN to TALK! Well... All until Nat said "enough talking." Gazing into Steves eyes.

Steve then pulled her towards him and their soft lips touching. Nat smiled into the kiss as Steves hand around her waist.

"C'mon guys it been 7 minutes." Bruce cried out to the closet.

Nat and Steve walked out the closet hand in hand and smirked at each other.

It was now Wandas turn to go. She picked out a little yellow rock. (Probably trying to imitate the mind stone.)

When she figured out that she had picked Vision, they grabbed each other's hands and ran into the closet. You can probably guess what happened next I mean they are married!

Finally, it was your turn to pick. You reached into the hat and pulled out a little toy.... Spider!

Peter glanced over to you really pale faced.

"It's okay if you don't want to Peter!" Y/n said smiling.

"No, no, no, I REALLY want to!" Peter said back staring into your eyes.

He walked over to you and took your hand. You both walked into the closet.

When you got in the closet, you could feel butterflies in your stomach because you were hoping to pick him.

"So, what you wanna d-"

Before you could finish your sentence Peter grabbed your waist and pulled you in towards him. His soft touch giving you even more butterflies. Both leaning in to what felt like the most  magical 4 minutes of your life. Yes, 4 minutes you still had 3 minutes to spare. When Peter realized he pushed your shoulders up against the wall of the closet and started kissing your face and neck. You leaned into the kiss smiling and it didn't feel like long until Tony called, " 7 minutes are up kids."

You walked out of the closet and looked at each other with the kindest of eyes before splitting up again to go sit down.