Who is Y/N?

Tony encourages Peter to go get the rest of the crew whilst he contemplates everything that he had just said in the past 10 minutes.

The others walk into the room greeted by Tony pale in the face.

Wanda curiously asks" So what did you want to tell us?"
Steve doubles up on that.

Tony tells everyone to sit down and for Peter to tell them what happened at school.

Once Peter had finished telling them exactly what happened that day, Tony then started to explain!

"So I'm sure you are all wondering who Y/N is and why her last name is Stark. " Tony started to say.
"Well, I don't want you all to freak out... But... She is my daughter! "

"WHAT!" Everyone echoed.

"Tony why didn't you tell us? Or even me? " Nat said slightly teary eyed.

"I'm not sure I just kept her in hiding to keep her safe! " Tony replied getting quite defensive.

"Well since shes a Stark, does she have powers?" Thor asked curiously.

"Yes, yes she does. " Tony muttered under his breath.

"What was that? " Steve asked.

"YES SHE DOES! " Tony shouted whilst tears streaming from his eyes.

"Mr Stark? " Peter asked vunerubly.

"Kid, just give him some space." Bruce explained whilst trying to hold him back.

"Okay." Peter replied with a tone of sadness.

Everyone goes upstairs except from Nat and Tony.

"Why didn't you tell me? " Nat asked holding back tears.

"I just wanted to keep her safe." Tony replied a lot more calm than he was.

"Tony, it's okay I want to help when can we meet her? " Nat asked trying to sypathise.

"When ever you want.. You can all meet her tomorrow.. Does that sound okay? " Tony said.

"Perfect!" Nat exclaimed letting go of all her excitment.