20

When the couple finally calmed their heart down, Hana looked up at Suho and cupped his cheek, noticing how he had some eye bags but still looked handsome as always

When the couple finally calmed their heart down, Hana looked up at Suho and cupped his cheek, noticing how he had some eye bags but still looked handsome as always. "i'm sorry that i broke the promise to not make you cry or leave you." Suho softly said to the girl who was caressing his cheeks. Hana just shook her head and replied, "i'm sorry that i didn't contact you more and made you think i didn't love you anymore." they both smiled before leaning towards each other and kissed passionately.

The first kiss in two years was full of love. it felt like two soulmates had finally reunited after being thrifted apart. as their lips parted but still close to each other, Hana slightly giggled as Suho smiled softly. both knowing that their relationship will be okay from now on.

Suho drove them to their shared apartment. in their shared apartment, nothing has changed except Suho's closet being empty. Hana gazed out the window while playing with one of Suho's hand that was rested on her thighs. the whole atmosphere was just in a comfortable silence until Hana spoke, "did you know that Soojin moved to the US a bit before coming back with a boyfriend?" Suho was a bit surprised and Hana continued, "she finally became a better person. i saw her at a cafe and decided to catch up with her despite what she did back then."

Let's just say that Suho fell in love with Hana's kindness and forgiveness all over again. one of the traits that he loves about the girl. she wasn't one of those people that holds grudges and anger for a long time.

As they finally made it home, Hana unlocked the door as Suho went to get his luggage. when Suho walked in, he finally felt home. Hana told him to go and change while she makes dinner for him. Suho smiled and pecked her on the lips before changing and to unpack.

When Suho was out of sight, Hana leaned on the kitchen counter and held where her heart was. she couldn't stop the strong love feeling from it. same thing with Suho, as he closed the door from their shared bedroom, his whole ears were red and his chest was feeling all tingly.

The rest of the evening, Suho and Hana catches up while cuddling in bed. they were watching a movie but they weren't really paying attention. Hana was laying next to Suho while snuggling up to his side as Suho held her close. they just couldn't let go of each other and they promised they won't ever again.

It was 10pm at night and the couple couldn't sleep due to the happiness they were feeling in their heart. Hana looked up at Suho to asked, "is this real?" meaning that this isn't a dream and that her beloved was here with her. Suho gazed down and kissed her on the lips before pulling back a but bit as their nose were still touching and whispered, "yeah, it's real." the couple gazed each other with strong love in their eyes but there were some lust in them.

As it felt like an eternity staring at each other, they slowly leaned into each other and passionately kissed. Hana opened her mouth a bit to let Suho's tongue intertwined with hers. as they were making out, Suho moved on top of Hana, caging her underneath him. Hana moved her arms around his neck as one of Suho's hand was resting on the bed next to her head and the other on her waist.

They both broke apart due to the lack of oxygen and gazed at each other with full lust. both were slightly panting until they immediately went back to making out. Hana's nightgown strap fell a bit which showed her soft smooth skin. Suho pulled back and slowly sent multiple kisses on her neck. Hana panted from the pleasure she was feeling from Suho's soft lips on her neck. the boy created some hickey bruises before going back to kissing her. Let's just say that the couple had a passionate night together.

It was morning and Hana woke up from her body aching. she then remembered last night and couldn't help but hide under the bed covers. Suho slightly groaned and woke up to see Hana hiding. he chuckled and pulled her close and kissed her on the head. Hana peeked out and saw a shirtless Suho laying down next to her. Suho whispered to Hana, "good morning flower." Hana smiled and immediately cuddled with him before replying, "good morning my prince."

The couple decided to meet up with Jukyung and Seojun to tell them the good news about Suho being back and that they're a couple again. when they finally met up with the other couple at a cafe, let's just say that they weren't surprised that they got back together. knowing how much they love each other, they could never be apart.

Jukyung told both Suho and Hana, "ah! my sister is having her wedding in a few days and she wanted to invite you guys after hearing Suho has returned." the said couple agreed to attend the wedding ceremony. both couples decided to spend the whole day having a double date. well it's mostly Hana and Suho sticking together as Seojun tried to catch up with Suho.

"noooo i don't wanna let him go!" Hana pouted while holding Suho's arm. Seojun rolled his eyes and sighed, "we're only going to the restroom Hana." Jukyung just laughed at Hana's cute act as Hana still clings onto her boyfriend. Hana finally gave up and said, "fine, but don't you dare take him away again!" while pointing fingers at Seojun. Seojun just smirked and said, "oh yeah? what are you going to do about it?" then the two kept on bickering while Suho and Jukyung could only laugh at their playful argument.

03/4/21
(not edited)